Just Curious... Longest Tenured Member

So Freak, technically, if you told us who #3 is, that would answer my original question. Since that got lost with all the other "member variations" that squirreled out of control. 😳
Without doing a database query for that info I don’t actually know who number 3 is. Maybe they’ll come forward. 😀

2272 checking in. Found it on a google search one slow day at work. Don’t think I’ve missed but a few days here and there. Post Junkies was better (blue font)

2272 checking in. Found it on a google search one slow day at work. Don’t think I’ve missed but a few days here and there. Post Junkies was better (blue font)

Dang. Forgot about Post Junkies. Wasn't that a Freak subsite to get so much clutter posting off VN at the time. Several VN super user poster kings went over.

At least on mobile if you hit "reply" it pops up in the message bar. So after the "quote", name, post number, it says member:11776 <--- that's yours. Still all in the brackets.

When you hit post or whatever all the information goes away unless you go back and edit, so once again I can see your member....

Never knew that! 2255 here!

You, know, if this thread starts petering out, you can just remove "tenured" from the thread title and add another 15 pages in a hurry.

Trade-off is that you reeeally don't want to read those 15 pages.

Right now, looks like GVF is the front runner with 2004. Almost like Freak needs to award you a lifer pin or something.

I'm still pretty far out though. 879 in front of me in 2004 and 2003. Lifer is a good term though. I'm not one of those weekly swayers that thinks life is over depending on how a game went that week.

Without doing a database query for that info I don’t actually know who number 3 is. Maybe they’ll come forward. 😀
tenor.gif

Reactions: VolNJapan

VN Store

Back