Just bring Butch back

Well... I would have gotten the matching end tables to complete the set...
fOfYiCG.jpg
Why do I want that?

Reactions: MemphisVol77
And most importantly you really want a man who kept UT on the hook for $$$ when he quit and took less money to work for the enemy.....

You should never ever say the words Tennessee is a special place you should want to come here and then then around and work for the enemy.

You guys need to stop smoking crack and logging into this Website. It makes you look like you have lost your mind! SMH

I’ll get flamed for this, but I seriously think our best option at this point is probably just bringing Butch back. Plus it would save us money since we are already paying his buyout anyway. I just think Butch is about the best coach we are going to be able to get at this point. The guy lit it up with recruiting, loved Tennessee, gave us a couple 9 win seasons, won 3 straight bowl games, and broke our losing streak to Florida. We got impatient when we had a bad season in 2017, but looking back, firing him certainly looks like a bad decision now. We could perhaps keep Pruitt on the staff as DC and maybe even retain Chaney too.
How old are you, 10 ?

I’ll get flamed for this, but I seriously think our best option at this point is probably just bringing Butch back. Plus it would save us money since we are already paying his buyout anyway. I just think Butch is about the best coach we are going to be able to get at this point. The guy lit it up with recruiting, loved Tennessee, gave us a couple 9 win seasons, won 3 straight bowl games, and broke our losing streak to Florida. We got impatient when we had a bad season in 2017, but looking back, firing him certainly looks like a bad decision now. We could perhaps keep Pruitt on the staff as DC and maybe even retain Chaney too.

Tennessee Fans Miss the point.....this writer is an example.......going in circles

The only thing butch did was recruit, and even that was debatable. He was terrible on gameday (look at the last two Florida games he was a part of), micromanaged everyone to death/ wouldn't let his assistants actually coach, and stopped being able to develop players.

Pruitt clearly is missing something on gameday, but that's also something he can learn. He's done a good job at recruiting, and I've seen a decent amount of development from the team at least. Let's just ride it out.

VN Store

Back