just a ?

volunteerfan56

hey fellas, first time poster, long time creeper! try not to flame me too awfully bad!

just curious to see who had a rivals account as well as a volnation one. i see a ton of references between the boards and was just curious!

gbo

Welcome to the board, keep posting, and don't take anything personally :)

I don't have a rivals account, just because everyone here gets most of the important info to us right away though.

There are enough people on here with Rivals accounts to give you any pertinent info that appears over there. It's just a preference of whether you want first or second hand info.

ha ive figured out by now who to rely on and who to avoid. i use my buddy's account for volquest. brent and his guys really do a good job. i really enjoy the types of conversations that occur on these two boards, as opposed to espn boards. i feel like my IQ has dropped a few points when i look at espn (that feeling occasionally happens here)

I do, it really gives youa in depth look at recruiting! Welcome to the board!!!:hi::salute:

hey fellas, first time poster, long time creeper! try not to flame me too awfully bad!

just curious to see who had a rivals account as well as a volnation one. i see a ton of references between the boards and was just curious!

gbo

I have a Rivals account.

And Welcome.

There are enough guys on here that have either a Rivals or Scout account to help you get by. You'll figure out soon that some guys don't do much besides browse the internet either, just judging by how fast Rivals or Scout stories make their way here. Oh, and welcome to VN. Just try not to let your feelings get hurt. Most of the posters here are decent guys and girls.

Welcome to VN and a vast sea of knowlege. These people are as ready to share info as they are at a sarcastic quip. You will learn to love it here if not already.

I agree with oldblood. More 2nd hand info here, but enough VQ subscribers to keep it very current.

The mods do a better job here of keeping threads organized/merged, plus the posters are less profane and a bit more civilized. Trolls, while not encouraged, are tolerated to a greater extent here. Many have decided to become regulars.

VN is a great online community. Welcome.

welcome buddy! yea dont bother with a rivals account. people hear will give u stuff here over there.

Welcome,I don't bother with rival's the info is on here just as fast as it is on there.

I have Rivals and Scout, but never use the Scout message board. That's for TN stud and his fan club.

I think the War Room on VolQuest is worth the price of membership, but Scout often has videos no one else has, so I can't cut them out of my life entirely.

Generally the info flows VQ - VN and not the other way around, but it does happen sometimes.

Welcome to the board, by the way. :hi:

VN Store

Back