Just a silly observation

TanImportantArcticfox-max-1mb.gif

DeafeningExcitableHawaiianmonkseal-size_restricted.gif

Herschel will be 59 this year
Craziest one I’ve ever seen was a couple of years ago I was at a golf tournament and a guy was decked out in Vols gear on the putting green so I said “nice shirt”. He turned around and it was Willie Gault. Dude was ripped and looked about 40 tops.

Craziest one I’ve ever seen was a couple of years ago I was at a golf tournament and a guy was decked out in Vols gear on the putting green so I said “nice shirt”. He turned around and it was Willie Gault. Dude was ripped and looked about 40 tops.

Went to HS with him. He looks amazing at almost 60. He is the definition of a genetic freak. He still runs in Masters track brackets. Fastest man in the world over age 50. Still runs sub 11 second 100 meters, maybe mid-10's, I forget exactly. His meat diet, when he eats it, is mostly fish. His first wife and my sister were really close in HS.

His first game was here in 1980. I was there. Thats when he trucked Bill Bates.

A game I will never forget. He was the only weapon they had, and they used him in the second half to single-handedly beat us.

I think he was a lot like Bernard King. If he had went to the NFL, instead of the USFL, he would be considered an all-time great. In King's case, he had the terrible knee injury, but came back and still did quite well, just not ever the same though.

VN Store

Back