Just a reminder we won 56 to 0

But you don’t know how the schedule will pan out. Did it hurt our chances of going bowling? Sure did, but it’s football. That’s why you play the game. The way you put it, we shouldn’t play another snap. Our record should just be 5-7.

It is also a sign of how bad we really are compared to the rest of the SEC. Pittsburgh looks pretty mediocre now. Bowling Green is also tied up with Murray State.

We have struggled with really bad teams. We are NOT a competitive team.

I can assure you Tennessee isn’t going to be trying to squeak into the playoffs at the end of the season.

that loss looks and will look no different…….their not applying to the rankings committee…….. the t doesn’t matter.

Tennessee made a ton of mistakes, played with backups, and still had a chance to try and win near the end……and came up a foot short.

Win, compete, grow, get better…….that actually matters.

Tennessee actually did what they were supposed to do……if your a fan…..why not be happy?
Florida gave bama all they could handle. The vols are behind both of those teams in every possible category. It's going to be a rough stretch. Florida bama and Georgia is going to be a rough stretch, I just hope one of those games is competitive

Yeah we won 56-0 today and still know we don't have a chance against Florida next weekend lol. Kentucky, South Carolina, Vanderbilt and Missouri are the teams we should be excited about beating from hear on out haha. At least for this season

It is also a sign of how bad we really are compared to the rest of the SEC. Pittsburgh looks pretty mediocre now. Bowling Green is also tied up with Murray State.

We have struggled with really bad teams. We are NOT a competitive team.
No we haven’t struggled. We did cost ourselves a win vs Pitt with some dumb penalties and bad ref calls

I have a feeling that those that see we aren't very good but see some light at the end of the tunnel expected 5-6 wins this year in the preseason.

I think those that are pissed are the one who convinced themselves we were going to win 9 or 10.

Am I right? Wrong? Not sure, but I am curious.

You‘re wrong. With this schedule 7 wins should be the minimum, I can’t remember a year we had such an easy schedule. The Hype gave away the Pitt game and that was inexcusable.

You‘re wrong. With this schedule 7 wins should be the minimum, I can’t remember a year we had such an easy schedule. The Hype gave away the Pitt game and that was inexcusable.
If you believed 7 wins was the minimum with our roster, you set yourself up for disappointment. No sane person could look at our attrition and think this. I know fan is short for fanatic, but come on.

The Hype didn't turn the ball over, overthrow passes, or commit so many penalties.

Remind us the time when we had only 71 scholarship players.

If you believed 7 wins was the minimum with our roster, you set yourself up for disappointment. No sane person could look at our attrition and think this. I know fan is short for fanatic, but come on.

The Hype didn't turn the ball over, overthrow passes, or commit so many penalties.

Even with our attrition we still are more talented than:

BG, Pitt, TN Tech, Mizzu, USCjr, KY, SAL and Vandy. That’s 8 teams we have better players than in order to win 7.

worst-season-ever.jpg
Worst 56-0 win ever.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Gotta be Hooker going forward based on what we've seen on the field from the 3, right? At least that's my feeling. I don't see how we could just hand it back off to Milton.

I have no idea. In my opinion we don’t have a SEC caliber QB on the roster. I think our QB room is one of the worst in the SEC. I fully expect Heupel to seat Milton against UF. Seems to be his guy for some reason.

I have no idea. In my opinion we don’t have a SEC caliber QB on the roster. I think our QB room is one of the worst in the SEC. I fully expect Heupel to seat Milton against UF. Seems to be his guy for some reason.
That's fair. And you could very well be right. I'm just thinking Hooker is our best option of what we have and has shown it. Not that he's amazing or anything.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Even with our attrition we still are more talented than:

BG, Pitt, TN Tech, Mizzu, USCjr, KY, SAL and Vandy. That’s 8 teams we have better players than in order to win 7.
BG, TN Tech, South Bama, and Vandy we are clearly more talented than.

The other school, when you look 2 and 3 deep, not so much. We saw the results of this today on O line.

VN Store

Back