Just a reminder we won 56 to 0

Big win? Yeah, not too sure about that, it was Tech.

I’m still waiting on the “things that can be corrected” to be corrected. Going on three weeks, now. Still have QB issues, dropped balls, fumbles, and a non effective Oline and running game.

Another bright spot is #19. Merrill I think?? That dude is going to be big for us in the slot the rest of the year. Sure hands. Some of our other guys need to practice catching balls, we’ve had way too many drops this year

I have a feeling that those that see we aren't very good but see some light at the end of the tunnel expected 5-6 wins this year in the preseason.

I think those that are pissed are the one who convinced themselves we were going to win 9 or 10.

Am I right? Wrong? Not sure, but I am curious.

Dude. It’s an indication of the team Pitt really is. It means something. Ignore it if you wish, and revel in beating an absolutely atrocious team, but I see it as a warning sign of just how bad Florida, uga, Bama, etc are gonna be. And how hard it’s will be to beat UK, Missouri, etc

I'll give you Florida, Bama, and Georgia. I feel TN will mess around and win one they are not supposed to this year, like a KY or Mizzou.

Reactions: njvols
My boys? I’m a UT fan 365, and a UGA fan 364 days out of the year. If Al Qaeda had a football team I would pull for it over UF, and I’m only a Bama fan once the CFB playoff starts.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
No it doesn’t. It doesn’t even matter
Oh yes it does! Lol, It matters to the same ones that get all bent out of shape when our fans talk trash about Florida.

Same ones in this thread and the Florida isn't good thread that can't stand our fans being happy about beating a lowly nobody and saying Florida isn't any good. It's silly to say they're not good, but who in the world gives a big rats butt?

Yes, to some it matters a great deal.

VN Store

Back