Just a reminder of what Chris Donald can do.........

Good video, I'll go ahead and say he was offsides in the last clip but other than that.....PLEASE COME TO UT!

The one where he closed the gap on the swing pass was SICK. The running back looked like a deer in a Mack trucks head lights.

The very last one was great anticipation he wasn't offsides.

On a lot of those plans, no one blocks him. On others, he looks like he's absolutely unstoppable. Can't wait till he commits tomorrow to the Vols!!

I've had the pleasure of watching Chris play sports since he was a kid (he's now a man-child).

The most amazing play I ever saw him make is at the 33sec mark on that YouTube video. He dove over the up-back and planted the 2nd-string QB in the ground (he'd already taken to 1st-stringer outta the game). When the 3rd-stringer came in the game---an underclassman I'm sure---he would fall down as he threw the ball so that Chris wouldn't be able to hit him.

I've had the pleasure of watching Chris play sports since he was a kid (he's now a man-child).

The most amazing play I ever saw him make is at the 33sec mark on that YouTube video. He dove over the up-back and planted the 2nd-string QB in the ground (he'd already taken to 1st-stringer outta the game). When the 3rd-stringer came in the game---an underclassman I'm sure---he would fall down as he threw the ball so that Chris wouldn't be able to hit him.
Hey j_thrill...i live in w.memphis now but i am from camden tn so i got to watch chris play alot the last 3 years & man the guy is special...he is a beast!

I got to see him a few times this year. He is the real deal all the way.

For some reason he reminds me of a more athletic Tyrone Hines.:rock:

VN Store

Back