Just a heads up on craigslist tickets scam

OrngeJuiceJones

On Knoxville craigslist, If you see anything listed for UT games that says their location is Lake Elsinore or Ham Lake, it will look real and have real seat locations and sections, it is a scam and I'm damn sick of people taking advantage of our fabs. No idea how they haven't been caught yet. But I needed to vent.
Screenshot_20230125-131904-385.png

I’ve seen those many times and often wondered where that was. When we went to orange bowl they even had them listed in Miami at same place.

There's a lot of good tickets available there but those I posted are scams and have been getting away with it for quite some time
I did my part. I posted a listing on CL today. BEWARE OF SCAMMERS !! I try to post one periodically but I have been slacking. Thanks for reminding me that they haven’t went away and I needed to spread the word.

I did my part. I posted a listing on CL today. BEWARE OF SCAMMERS !! I try to post one periodically but I have been slacking. Thanks for reminding me that they haven’t went away and I needed to spread the word.
Good, I used to do the same thing every now and then

Never, ever send someone money before you receive tickets.
Most people aren’t sending someone tickets without the money. Not to say some won’t but it’s rare. What everyone needs to know is if you’re buying from someone you don’t know or have never dealt with, always use a protected payment method and you won’t lose your money. Plus if possible and you are using GOODS AND SERVICES payment method either thru PayPal or Venmo then use a credit card even if you have your bank linked. That way you have 2 avenues of protection. Yes it will cost you a fee. But on almost all occasions the SCUM BAG SCAMMERS won’t take that type of payment. They want Zelle or CashApp or Apple Pay. So be smart and protect your hard earned money.

Most people aren’t sending someone tickets without the money. Not to say some won’t but it’s rare. What everyone needs to know is if you’re buying from someone you don’t know or have never dealt with, always use a protected payment method and you won’t lose your money. Plus if possible and you are using GOODS AND SERVICES payment method either thru PayPal or Venmo then use a credit card even if you have your bank linked. That way you have 2 avenues of protection. Yes it will cost you a fee. But on almost all occasions the SCUM BAG SCAMMERS won’t take that type of payment. They want Zelle or CashApp or Apple Pay. So be smart and protect your hard earned money.
This^

I'm just sick of scammers and thieves.

Reactions: cardvolfan
Also don't buy from anything that says Ham Lake.. they've stopped using Lake Elsinore and now using Ham Lake as their location. It's the same person obviously by how they type. What a low life POS

VN Store

Back