June Camp Visitors Thread...

Is this thread at all useful to anyone because if not imma stop updating it. Kinda a pain in the butt to maintain

Reactions: DefenseWins
Only 10 or so more days until the dead period. Podcast suggested this was supposed to be a big weekend coming up..... I don't know a lot of the names of who's coming.... Does anyone else?

This post may or may not have been prompted by my having paint the kitchen and a hallway on my to do list today, and instead seeking an excuse to procrastinate painting the kitchen and a hallway. Things I love = not painting.

Reactions: jakez4ut
Only 10 or so more days until the dead period. Podcast suggested this was supposed to be a big weekend coming up..... I don't know a lot of the names of who's coming.... Does anyone else?

This post may or may not have been prompted by my having paint the kitchen and a hallway on my to do list today, and instead seeking an excuse to procrastinate painting the kitchen and a hallway. Things I love = not painting.
Could be worse, you could be removing wall paper. There’s a special place in hell for whoever invented wallpaper.

VN Store

Back