‘23 JUCO WR Malik Benson (Alabama commit)

rEcEiVeRs gOnNa LiNe uP tO pLaY fOr hEuPeL

Watch it, I just got bashed for basically implying the same thing over in the Rogers thread... Really weird that with how our offense came on strong last season, the talent we currently have, the QB's we now have, the hype and positive vibes from recruits during and after visits, and we can't get an elite WR...

The only cure for this is winning games. I figured Nico would have a bigger affect on skill position players, but it hasn’t materialized. We just have to prove to these players we can win. Only way this gets fixed.
QB recruits have little effect on other skill recruits. Why can't people grasp that?

QB recruits have little effect on other skill recruits. Why can't people grasp that?

Chill. I didn’t think he was going to haul in 17 blue chip skill players, nor do I have any actual cells in my body upset about this. But it is a surprise we haven’t gotten a single one yet. Long way to go. Long way.

Reactions: TitanicVolz
Watch it, I just got bashed for basically implying the same thing over in the Rogers thread... Really weird that with how our offense came on strong last season, the talent we currently have, the QB's we now have, the hype and positive vibes from recruits during and after visits, and we can't get an elite WR...

Not that weird when the kids are choosing schools who are always in the playoffs and putting guys in the league. Also not that surprising except to those who convinced themselves 7-6 was gonna attract elite skill.

Chill. I didn’t think he was going to haul in 17 blue chip skill players, nor do I have any actual cells in my body upset about this. But it is a surprise we haven’t gotten a single one yet. Long way to go. Long way.

Oh damn man, thanks. I was really freaking out there for a minute.

My question is what are we offering in NIL and what is Bama? My guess are teams have caught up with us…
No one "caught up" with us, our administration is scared of getting into trouble with the recent threats from the NCAA and our commissioner relating to NIL collectives. Hence Spyre isn't able to talk to our coaches or potential recruiting targets right now.

Reactions: HawkVol2213
No one "caught up" with us, our administration is scared of getting into trouble with the recent threats from the NCAA and our commissioner relating to NIL collectives. Hence Spyre isn't able to talk to our coaches or potential recruiting targets right now.
My word! It’s legal and we are still being pansies about it!! Sack up and go get who we want!

I thought the Tennessee Legislators voted that collectives could meet with coaches.

Is there some proof of this? What about that spyre guy that posts here? I keep seeing this repeated and it sounds like BS but who knows

Tennessee Governor Signs Bill Allowing NIL Collectives To Interact With University Coaches

Is there some proof of this? What about that spyre guy that posts here? I keep seeing this repeated and it sounds like BS but who knows

Tennessee Governor Signs Bill Allowing NIL Collectives To Interact With University Coaches
It is BS

Yep they can. Sounds like all those people saying otherwise might be full of it

Doesn’t mean the NCAA still can’t attempt to punish us if they retroactively deem it illegal by their own standards. It’s all dumb, but it wouldn’t surprise me if we’re actually scared of the NCAA even though it has become toothless and their punishment wouldn’t hold up in a court of law.

VN Store

Back