‘23 JUCO WR Malik Benson

jvols1999

He goes to Hutchison… it is very nice to the Vols for a reason.
Gotcha. Guess I'm asking (but not for specifics - unless you want to provide :)) if you've heard something or if you're just speculating based on the fact he goes to Hutch and we've gotten players from there before.

Thanks!

volsfan_17

Vol stuck in Ohio
I don't know what's worse: paying $9.99/month for AP's recruiting hot takes or being irrationally mad like the OP when they don't come to fruition. Lots of gullible people either way.
Even worse might be the guy that says he's 'the voice of reason' and has a user name advocating for one of the worst excuses for a head football coach in all history....

J/K

SweetasSoda

Captain of the Cheerleaders
Always actually thought Rusty was a good poster on here though. Idk the reason for subterfuge probably something to do with his job. Likely why he doesn’t post as much now either that he’s been outed.
No, it happened when his posts started turning into…here’s a recruit not good enough for GA, but Tennessee needs to see if they might could get him.

I don't know what's worse: paying $9.99/month for AP's recruiting hot takes or being irrationally mad like the OP when they don't come to fruition. Lots of gullible people either way.
I find it hilarious to see those like you and others who bash AP and Hubbs. They are going off the information they get and report it. How many times has it been said that recruiting changes constantly? 17 and 28 year olds change their minds. But that’s APs fault. We lose a commit, AP gets bashed. But if we land one he called? Nobody says a word. Pretty lame.

LittleVol

Nothing better than good VOL Football
I find it hilarious to see those like you and others who bash AP and Hubbs. They are going off the information they get and report it. How many times has it been said that recruiting changes constantly? 17 and 28 year olds change their minds. But that’s APs fault. We lose a commit, AP gets bashed. But if we land one he called? Nobody says a word. Pretty lame.
He followed the path of journalism.
He knew the risks...

VN Store