‘23 JUCO WR Malik Benson (Alabama commit)

This makes no sense my man. AP has been pretty spot on. Some of y’all just don’t understand that recruiting is fluid. So in some instances information and trends flip. It’s out of his control.
I can tell who has a VQ subscription. I'd take up for him also if I spent money there.

This.

And we have no proof that he knows anything more than what recruits tell him when he corners them in public. Truth is Tennessee has very few “insiders” these days.
I mean what do you want someone to do be inside the recruit’s head and know what he’s thinking? You go by their word until their actions tell you different. I do think to your point though white and Heupel have closed a lot of the leaks out of the AD.

I can tell who has a VQ subscription. I'd take up for him also if I spent money there.
Has nothing to do with a subscription. I just don’t know what y’all want from him. He’s been spot on with Nico, herring, Robinson, Duncan, stallings, etc. Sometimes all you have is a kids word and he never once said that Tate was a Vol lock. He always said that OSU was still pushing and to not count them out.

Has nothing to do with a subscription. I just don’t know what y’all want from him. He’s been spot on with Nico, herring, Robinson, Duncan, stallings, etc. Sometimes all you have is a kids word and he never once said that Tate was a Vol lock. He always said that OSU was still pushing and to not count them out.
Austin's probably a good guy and should be the go to for news on current players. When it comes to recruiting, I don't think he's very good imo. Got spoiled by Fortenberry I suppose.

This next month or so will be a good indicator of how our class is setting up. But the season will impact a few players. If we have a strong season we should finish well. But we need to close the deal on our main targets that are set to commit in July. We need some momentum, sitting well and trending are nice but closing the deal is all that matters at the end of the day! GBO!

Yall bashing AP for saying Conyer was trending here but the Kentucky insiders literally put in predictions for him to come here. Recruiting is very fluid
I swear they act like it is a guarantee written in blood. It’s just a prediction made with what they know. They know more than me so I want to know what they know. I understand it changes.

Alabama seems to be pretty optimistic about its chances with Benson after his official visit there. I’m still digging on that one to see what else we hear coming off the Alabama and Georgia visits. I’m sure Tennessee is hoping that the back-to-back visits might diminish some of the impact they could have on him and his family, but I wouldn’t count on that being the case. But the early feedback I’ve gotten so far suggests there’s maybe more reason for the Vols to worry about Alabama rather than Georgia in regard to Benson.
From earlier today

VN Store

Back