‘23 JUCO WR Malik Benson (Alabama commit)

Every WR cares whose going to be throwing them the ball, no matter how many years they have. Quit trying to pick an internet fight with me and go back to the baseball forum if you want to lug that sorry pessimistic crap around with you.

Ignored ✔️
Not arguing with you and not pessimistic. I'm trying to explain how football recruiting actually works. If you're not interested, it makes no difference to me. I haven't insulted you in any way, so I'm definitely not trying to start an internet fight. Also, I've never been to the baseball forum a day in my life. I will choose not to take your comments personal as we are both vol fans and it appears that your feelings were hurt somehow. Have a good day sir. Go Vols!

Every WR cares whose going to be throwing them the ball, no matter how many years they have. Quit trying to pick an internet fight with me and go back to the baseball forum if you want to lug that sorry pessimistic crap around with you.

Ignored ✔️
I just looked up the post leading up to this and you bruise easy son.

Ignored ✔️
I think his point is that a one year JUCO won't look as favorably at a place if he feels they'll have a freshman QB throwing to him. he'll be looking for a quality, experience QB with more assurance of making that one year count.

I think his point is that a one year JUCO won't look as favorably at a place if he feels they'll have a freshman QB throwing to him. he'll be looking for a quality, experience QB with more assurance of making that one year count.
. He has more than one year if needed

Who says he is one and done?

Reactions: VflPT22
Generally no they won't.

But ill bet my savings a true freshman will be his starting QB next season if he comes here.
I think Malik Benson is banking on the fact that whoever is the starting QB next year Heupel’s offense will still score 30 a game and put up a lot of yards passing regardless

Not arguing with you and not pessimistic. I'm trying to explain how football recruiting actually works. If you're not interested, it makes no difference to me. I haven't insulted you in any way, so I'm definitely not trying to start an internet fight. Also, I've never been to the baseball forum a day in my life. I will choose not to take your comments personal as we are both vol fans and it appears that your feelings were hurt somehow. Have a good day sir. Go Vols!
Try to share your vast knowledge and they crap all over you. Why did Gandhi have it so easy? 😔

Also a JUCO WR won't get too excited about a true freshman being his QB before they've ever practiced together. He doesn't have 3-4 years to make it happen.
Could be wrong... but I thought Benson has 3 or 4 years to make it happen?

This fall will be his sophomore year of JUCO. I don't think he ever redshirted, so he should have 3 years to play 2. He's the #1 JUCO WR, so I'm sure he plans on playing immediately and not redshirting. Our offense also appeals to him because he could have 60+ receptions in one season. The offense was the sell here, not the QB. Heupel's offense has put up similar numbers at every stop with various QBs. @sjt18

VN Store

Back