‘23 JUCO WR Malik Benson (Alabama commit)

This is a recruitment that isn't talked about much for us being right in the thick of it. He's the #1 JUCO WR and big time Bama target. If we can pull the top high school and top JUCO WR, we will be doing the damn thang.
Would be a big time land. Should get a better idea at our chances after this visit

This is a recruitment that isn't talked about much for us being right in the thick of it. He's the #1 JUCO WR and big time Bama target. If we can pull the top high school and top JUCO WR, we will be doing the damn thang.

For sure, HUGE recruitment. Big for a lot of reasons, not the least of which is that we'll be losing Tillman for sure after this season and maybe (hopefully, considering what it would mean for his production) McCoy too. So we can sell a) massive production, b (hopefully) national awards and upcoming draft success, and c) a chance to slot in immediately into one of those starting spot.

I could be underrating LSU and Oregon, but to me it's a UT-Bama battle with UGA probably in it just because of their recent overall success. Hopefully we're killing them about their lack of WR success.

Then we can beat teams like Bama and UGA because ain't nothing you can do to stop that kind of talent in this offense...and they wouldn't be alone.

Reactions: bigl3327
That is one of the realist recruiting videos I've ever seen. So genuine and honest. Pulling for this kid wherever he goes, honestly. He's so grounded and appreciative of his opportunities.
I think it's extra great for him since he comes from boring Kansas

I'm over here like a super sleuth but @3min mark the look gave the camera when he said"I really feel like i know where I wanna go"haha says all Vol to me.Idk he just seemed to be answering questions until that moment but I'm prob looking into that to much who knows...

Seems like someone Vol Nation can make an impact with on social media. He mentioned the fans multiple times during the interview. Maybe we should try flooding him with likes and followers on all social media platforms right after this visit. This could very well distract from the other visits he has coming up.

Put on more steam.

Seems like someone Vol Nation can make an impact with on social media. He mentioned the fans multiple times during the interview. Maybe we should try flooding him with likes and followers on all social media platforms right after this visit. This could very well distract from the other visits he has coming up.

Put on more steam.

We could write him a letter…

Also a JUCO WR won't get to excited about a true freshman being his QB before they've ever practiced together. He doesn't have 3-4 years to make it happen.
Every WR cares whose going to be throwing them the ball, no matter how many years they have. Quit trying to pick an internet fight with me and go back to the baseball forum if you want to lug that sorry pessimistic crap around with you.

Ignored ✔️

Reactions: bicenTENNial

VN Store

Back