'20 JUCO SDE Yaya Diaby

I don’t exactly think this was a knee jerk reaction offer because of Hardy, probably more because of BJ than anything. They play different positions but all y’all see is “DE” next to their name and I’m tired of explaining how they’re different to people on here

My grandkids call my wife Yaya. Ancient Greek for woman..... Seriously. Haaa
yes we have an in law that does that. I call her by her first name. You know, because...well. That's her name, not the other.

This to me is the most terrifying thing. If we can't recruit when winning, WTH can we do?

Who says we can’t recruit? Bc one player committed (not even signed yet obviously but just simply committed) to another school?

EVERYBODY PANIC!!!!!!

Reactions: SweetasSoda
There was once a guy that built a dynasty by using juco players early on. It worked well for him. CNS

just look at Baylor and SMU this year...there are many others that live off JUCOs...great way to jump start a program and can be extremely helpful in a pinch...:D:D

GO BIG ORANGE...BEAT THE WILDCATS!

It’s bizarre. We beat USCe and lose the committed Marietta kid to LSU. Beat UAB, lose Hardy to Auburn. I’m confused.

not signing day yet...maybe we need to get some more of that booster money and spread it around...ijk....;)

GO BIG ORANGE...BEAT THE WILDCATS!

Reactions: CA_Vol
I don’t exactly think this was a knee jerk reaction offer because of Hardy, probably more because of BJ than anything. They play different positions but all y’all see is “DE” next to their name and I’m tired of explaining how they’re different to people on here

It’s a thankless job keeping all of Vol Nation straight😎

Reactions: Vol Main
This to me is the most terrifying thing. If we can't recruit when winning, WTH can we do?
It's not like we are leading the SEC east yet. We are just starting to show the positive swing. Hopefully, the nine remaining slots will be filled with good talent. Even if it is, you guys will still find something with which to criticize the staff. I don't see how some of you don't have your head literally explode from the worry and stress you seem to accumulate over every single piece of news you glean from any and all sources about anything related to UT sports.

It's not like we are leading the SEC east yet. We are just starting to show the positive swing. Hopefully, the nine remaining slots will be filled with good talent. Even if it is, you guys will still find something with which to criticize the staff. I don't see how some of you don't have your head literally explode from the worry and stress you seem to accumulate over every single piece of news you glean from any and all sources about anything related to UT sports.

We drink a lot 🥃🍻. Cheers

Reactions: Pride85
Who says we can’t recruit? Bc one player committed (not even signed yet obviously but just simply committed) to another school?

EVERYBODY PANIC!!!!!!

The issue is that since we have turned the corner, we have had several bad news events on the recruiting front. Now that alone isn't reason to panic, but we also have had very little in terms of positive developments. We have to capitalize on momentum.

We aren't saying the world is ending, we are saying let's act when there are warning signs. I'm not a doomsday Negavol, but I am also not a sunshine pumper.

Love what I have seen on the field lately, but off the field we have to do better. Period, end of story.

The issue is that since we have turned the corner, we have had several bad news events on the recruiting front. Now that alone isn't reason to panic, but we also have had very little in terms of positive developments. We have to capitalize on momentum.

We aren't saying the world is ending, we are saying let's act when there are warning signs. I'm not a doomsday Negavol, but I am also not a sunshine pumper.

Love what I have seen on the field lately, but off the field we have to do better. Period, end of story.

Literally nothing has happened off the field, positive or negative. Bc not 1 kid has signed a LOI yet.

Diaby leads GMC's 4th-ranked rushing defense in tackles with 54, including 16 TFL and 4 sacks.

FWIW, he was listed at 6-5, 180 as a HS senior.
take the guys commitment, and lets roll on. The Hardy Boys, Tyler & Jay can be a part of the solution, or, lose to Nick Saban & Yawyaw, every year, and look forward to playing Iowa in the CampingWorld.com bowl. Enjoy Shreveport in December, ladies.

Seriously, i've been around Allbarn athletics a lot. They think a lot of themselves, for an RV park. Malzahn wont last two years

All games aside 6’5 255 pounds get him in the weight room thats a whole monster on the line

take the guys commitment, and lets roll on. The Hardy Boys, Tyler & Jay can be a part of the solution, or, lose to Nick Saban & Yawyaw, every year, and look forward to playing Iowa in the CampingWorld.com bowl. Enjoy Shreveport in December, ladies.

Seriously, i've been around Allbarn athletics a lot. They think a lot of themselves, for an RV park. Malzahn wont last two years
Post of the Day material right here

Reactions: Jackcrevol

VN Store

Back