'20 JUCO SDE Yaya Diaby

SweetasSoda

Captain of the Cheerleaders
Visited Auburn this weekend and thinks they could offer soon according to 247.
LOL is Pruitt offering all these players to make the ones following along behind him try to figure out which ones he really wants? Or is the strategy...hey, they can't get all the ones I go after...?

Vol_from_86

Pruitt just has to win some games, get to a bowl, before he can get a top 10 class.
Yeah. Feels like we’re just trying to salvage the class at this point. We’ll be fine though. Our coaches know how to evaluate talent and there’s a lot of talented players out there who aren’t 4 or 5 stars. Just have to find them and develop them

Coach Punk

Sale on veal at Ellijay Meat Market
Lab Rat
Here we go:

I look for him to be a DE/EDGE here at Tennessee. I don’t think he’s flexible enough to be a OLB like some of our current guys. But he looks bigger than 255 right now.

Yeah. Feels like we’re just trying to salvage the class at this point. We’ll be fine though. Our coaches know how to evaluate talent and there’s a lot of talented players out there who aren’t 4 or 5 stars. Just have to find them and develop them
Agree and these coaches have already shown they can coach some of these kids up. They're not Butch and Dooley.

VN Store

Sponsors