'21 JUCO RB Tiyon Evans

Dude looks built in the legs, I saw the video of him dancing that Malachi Wideman posted. RBs will be important in this offense to help keep the chains moving when passing isn’t working out. Speed kills

I just saw an article saying Tiyon has entered the transfer portal ahead of the Vandy game. He apparently was not on the sideline for the South Alabama game. I knew or had heard he had shut things dow for the season. I thought maybe he decided to enter the NFL draft and just wanted to rest up the ankle before the workouts and combine. Why in the world would he transfer somewhere else for a year?? Maybe he doesn’t want to share time with Small or maybe he wants to play at Georgia or Alabama for a year? Who knows these days.

I just saw an article saying Tiyon has entered the transfer portal ahead of the Vandy game. He apparently was not on the sideline for the South Alabama game. I knew or had heard he had shut things dow for the season. I thought maybe he decided to enter the NFL draft and just wanted to rest up the ankle before the workouts and combine. Why in the world would he transfer somewhere else for a year?? Maybe he doesn’t want to share time with Small or maybe he wants to play at Georgia or Alabama for a year? Who knows these days.
He quit going to class

VN Store

Back