'21 JUCO RB Tiyon Evans

against teams like AU ,Mizz, USCe pretty good. How about good teams? Will Friend sucks and should have been fired 2 years ago.
You’re not wrong about Friend. Run Blocking hasn’t been the issue besides Georgia really. You do know there is a difference in technique when they attempt pass protection and run blocking right?

against teams like AU ,Mizz, USCe pretty good. How about good teams? Will Friend sucks and should have been fired 2 years ago.
How many have we played this season? Had 57 against Bama. Never concentrated on rushing against UGA. Kentucky? 128 yards. Not defending Friend anymore, but a good to great RB can do very well here...and is.

You’re not wrong about Friend. Run Blocking hasn’t been the issue besides Georgia really. You do know there is a difference in technique when they attempt pass protection and run blocking right?

So your saying Friend can only coach them up to do one or the other? A good OL coach can coach them up to do both. You can defend Friend all you want but it still does not change the fact that he sucks.

How many have we played this season? Had 57 against Bama. Never concentrated on rushing against UGA. Kentucky? 128 yards. Not defending Friend anymore, but a good to great RB can do very well here...and is.
Gray is a good RB ,I am not taking nothing away from him but this OL should be better than what it is. Friend is the weak link for the past 2 years and it shows.

The OL got whipped against Ga and this OL is full of 5 stars. They gave up on the run because I think they were in the minus lol

So your saying Friend can only coach them up to do one or the other? A good OL coach can coach them up to do both. You can defend Friend all you want but it still does not change the fact that he sucks.
How am I defending him if I said you’re not wrong about Friend in that he should have been fired? All I stated was run blocking hasn’t been the issue. Learn to comprehend what’s been stated before retorting so fast

How am I defending him if I said you’re not wrong about Friend in that he should have been fired? All I stated was run blocking hasn’t been the issue. Learn to comprehend what’s been stated before retorting so fast
My apologies , I misread what you posted.

Just watched this guys film, not really impressed, hope he does well here but just makes me all the more pissed we didn’t hit on the other Evans last spring / summer....

That argument is a little skewed because if we can throw the ball then defenses just stack the box. But idk it's hard to say...

VN Store

Back