'21 JUCO RB Tiyon Evans

I think he can just about play anything he wants. Pruitt says he likes him at RB, and I have to agree.

The way we waste TEs. No way you put this kid there. Need the ball in his hands.

With Evans and Brown coming just makes it that much stronger. Wright might be a little behind because he didn't get to play as a SR.

IMO the RB depth Chart 2021
1) E. Gray 5'10 210 (SO)
2) D Beckwith 6'5 235 (FR)
3) C Brown 6'0 225 (FR)
4) T Evans 5'10 220 (SO)

Small and Wright are also talented backs. But those top 4 IMO can play anywhere. I really like the potential depth there.

Beckwith was injured and moved to the position late, but last week he showed vision, power, and freaky speed.
I bet T. Evans will be #2 next year and rotate or be on the field with Gray because of his Juco experience giving him an advantage over Beckwith, Smalls and Brown.
Also what if Chandler returns?

Reactions: MarcoVol
Would love to see this guy in Jamey Chadwells offense if we go that route-Gray and Evans in his spread triple option offense would be an incredible duo

Anyone who says we don't need Chandler needs to cut their dose on the edibles.

Eric Gray
Tiyon Evans
Dee Beckwith
Jabari Small
Tee Hodge
Cody Brown
Jaylen Wright

Yeah we don't need him. I was hype af for Chandler to come to UT, but he hasn't produced like we all thought, obviously that has to do with the Line. I like Chandler, seems like a quality teammate, but I don't want him to be wasted next year or take others playing time. It will be his 5th year and he may be looking to go pro, and somewhere like Candy gives him that shot since he will be the premier back.

Eric Gray
Tiyon Evans
Dee Beckwith
Jabari Small
Tee Hodge
Cody Brown
Jaylen Wright

Yeah we don't need him. I was hype af for Chandler to come to UT, but he hasn't produced like we all thought, obviously that has to do with the Line. I like Chandler, seems like a quality teammate, but I don't want him to be wasted next year or take others playing time. It will be his 5th year and he may be looking to go pro, and somewhere like Candy gives him that shot since he will be the premier back.

Yeah, you are wrong. I prefer proven commodities over a list of names. Gray is a future NFL player. I love the way Small runs. Chandler is better than everyone else on that list until they do something.

No you're right. Chandler needs to move on. The talent on that list will far exceed the production that Chandler brought here the past 4 years. I do think Hodge is going to move to LB eventually.

All im saying is if the kid wants to continue to play, go elsewhere. Why in the F would he want to split carries with both Gray, and Small and potentially Evans......I will wait

Reactions: Volfanatic_20
Beckwith just doesn’t look natural to me at RB.
He could be a REALLY solid TE if he wanted to be. Not sure that’s something he would like or want to do.

VN Store

Back