'21 JUCO RB Tiyon Evans

Look at Larry Rountree. He’s a very similar type back, imo
Not to mention that Eli Drinkwitz, in year 1, has beaten LSU and a decent Kentucky team, already. I'd say they have a decent shot at running the table to finish the season pending the rescheduling of their game with Georgia. 6-3, or 6-4 if they reschedule that game, would be a very nice result for that program in his first year.

Reactions: GojiraVol17
Not to mention that Eli Drinkwitz, in year 1, has beaten LSU and a decent Kentucky team, already. I'd say they have a decent shot at running the table to finish the season pending the rescheduling of their game with Georgia. 6-3, or 6-4 if they reschedule that game, would be a very nice result for that program in his first year.
Decent KY team?

Reactions: CamSnod1997
They beat Vandy by 3
Stopped reading at “They beat Vandy”.

If you all want to pretend like I mentioned 2020 Kentucky in the same breath as 2001 Miami, then that’s on you. I said they are decent. They held UGA to 14 points. That defense is pretty dang good. The offense, not so much. Not sure why there is any uproar over what variation of average I used to describe them. They aren’t great, they aren’t awful.

JUCO running back Tiyon Evans continues to be a 1b to Green’s 1a in terms of remaining needs in this recruiting class. The Vols covet getting him back in this class in the worst way as they view him as a real game changer at running back. Oklahoma State continues to push for him but at this point we still like Tennessee’s position the best.
-VQ.

Yeah, decent. They aren't world-beaters, they aren't Vanderbilt. They are decent. Really good defense and a below average offense.

Wouldn't say they have a really good defense. One of the worst Offensive teams in the country (Vandy)hung 35 on them. I would say they have a decent defense and horrible offense.

VN Store

Back