'21 JUCO RB Tiyon Evans

If he wasn’t the only one getting a bump. It’s just inconceivable to me that Rucker and Wash aren’t 4 stars. They committed to the wrong place
Still could be. There are usually like 370 or 380 blue chips. They just did the 247 today, so that leaves 130-140 more out there. Though I could see Washington needing a good senior year to get it first. That would be a huge rise for him. I think they'll both make it eventually.

I'm sure these sites love to see people get worked up over these rankings. We need to never mention them and see what happens. If CJP wants them then it's all good, to me these ratings are the same as we'd get from our rival sec teams. You know "we didn't want them anyway" or "we are in on better recruits".

He is a stud rb
Yeah. I watch some of the other guys' video and think, "Yeah, that's nice". Watched this guy's video and WOW!

Runs with power. Sticks his foot in the ground and breaks ankles with his cuts. Doesn't look that fast but still outruns everyone. Spits out of holes that don't even appear to be there. This is a guy I'm really excited about seeing run behind UT's improving OL.

Yeah. I watch some of the other guys' video and think, "Yeah, that's nice". Watched this guy's video and WOW!

Runs with power. Sticks his foot in the ground and breaks ankles with his cuts. Doesn't look that fast but still outruns everyone. Spits out of holes that don't even appear to be there. This is a guy I'm really excited about seeing run behind UT's improving OL.

Agree...kid looks like he could be special, jmo. Quicker than fast, but plenty fast. Cutting ability at high speed is remarkable.

Four-star Tennessee running back commitment Tiyon Evans of Hutchinson (Kan.) Community College, who chose the Vols over home-state school South Carolina nearly three months ago, hasn’t shown any signs of wavering on his recruitment since announcing his decision on April 30. Sources said he appears to be locked in with Tennessee at this point, and he’s still planning to join the Vols in January as an early enrollee.

With the junior-college football season now having been postponed until the spring, Evans won’t get to play his sophomore season before leaving for Tennessee. But that appears to be good news in regard to his future with the Vols. Sources said he’s not expected to lose a year of eligibility this fall since he won’t be able to play, and he should arrive at Tennessee with three remaining seasons of eligibility, along with an available redshirt. It’s an unforeseen quirk of the COVID-19 era that could give Evans even more of an opportunity to make an impact for the Vols over the next few years.
- Callahan

Huge news if true. This kid one of (if not the) most underrated kids in this class. He is a legit talent at RB.

I think he gets a 5th star or REALLY close to it.
I kind of doubt it if because bumping him up will be based on nothing new if they don’t play a JUCO season in the fall. He got bumped up to get his 4th star, and is still a 3 star on Rivals. Doesn’t change anything as I think we all agree he’s going to be a really good player, but a bump all the way into 5 star territory seems unlikely without a season and new film. The 4 to play 3 is huge though, and answers my question from another thread on how the NCAA would handle their eligibility.

I kind of doubt it if because bumping him up will be based on nothing new if they don’t play a JUCO season in the fall. He got bumped up to get his 4th star, and is still a 3 star on Rivals. Doesn’t change anything as I think we all agree he’s going to be a really good player, but a bump all the way into 5 star territory seems unlikely without a season and new film. The 4 to play 3 is huge though, and answers my question from another thread on how the NCAA would handle their eligibility.
9A42787C-58DF-4933-BE74-561E77BCE01F.gif

VN Store

Back