'21 JUCO RB Tiyon Evans

When I would go out with a really fine looking woman for the first time I never worried about what was going to happen on down the road. I just enjoyed the moment.

My first game was in the early 60's. I was too young to remember who we actually played. I know we were still running the single wing. The last fifteen years or so have been tough. At this point I'm going to enjoy anything positive that comes our way

I’m as big (and long term) Vol fan as anybody on this board, but damn we can be an Arrogant lot, can’t we? I see that at least two of our recent commitments have previously committed elsewhere and then changed their minds, so let’s just remember it’s not final until the player signs.

Ok, maybe this is a bit much for you to handle. You see, this is how things works in RF. When you have good or even great days like we have had this week that we haven't seen in 10 years, you better jump up and down, you better scream while you can cause you may not get that chance next week. Its call being happy. Being happy for your team as a fan. Its ok to be happy cause you see all those other teams like Bama, GA, UF SC, and UK? If it was them right now they would be right in our face. Its our time. So I am going to dance while the music is playing.

Ok, maybe this is a bit much for you to handle. You see, this is how things works in RF. When you have good or even great days like we have had this week that we haven't seen in 10 years, you better jump up and down, you better scream while you can cause you may not get that chance next week. Its call being happy. Being happy for your team as a fan. Its ok to be happy cause you see all those other teams like Bama, GA, UF SC, and UK? If it was them right now they would be right in our face. Its our time. So I am going to dance while the music is playing.

I am very happy and I can handle it just fine.

And thanks for your advice.

Reactions: Macminnvol
Being happy immediately following great recruiting news is arrogance? Call me arrogant then. It's been less than a freaking week. We're allowed to be excited about good things. Go hang out on a Vandy board if you want to moan nonstop 24/7.

Help me find where I said being happy was being arrogant. I’m ecstatic over the news .

Help me find where I said being happy was being arrogant. I’m ecstatic over the news .

Then your post is absolutely nonsensical. Most people around here are happy and excited about the latest recruiting developments. Where exactly are you seeing the arrogance you reference?

Lol...

-DelphCock
Posted on 5 hrs, , User Since 68 months ago, User Post Count: 3,445
  • 5 hrs
  • 68 months
"Vols Fans have invaded this BTW, they're incoming so be warned and hide your cousins"
It is socially acceptable for us to go after their cousins. Are they afraid of what we will do with their supply of women?

With all the other commits, this kid is being overlooked. I think he is going to be an absolute beast for us. He'll come in and will be a junior with Eric Gray. That's going to be a nasty combo while they get Cody Brown ready.
Cody is already Ready! Git Sum!

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Reminds me so much of that LSU back from last year that just got drafted. We’ve been needing a bowling ball of a running back with a tremendous Skill set!

Edwards-Helaire! Dude was underrated because of being on the same field as Burrow, Chase, and Jefferson. He played a huge part in their success and it's a bowling ball.

Granted that I'm no film expert and I've been way off on some recruits in the past, but he seems seriously underrated given his speed, explosiveness, and ability to catch out of the backfield.

You missed balance, strength and tackle breaking ability. This kid has to end up as a high solid 4-star when it's said and done.

You missed balance, strength and tackle breaking ability. This kid has to end up as a high solid 4-star when it's said and done.
Jucos basically never end up more than low 4 stars so I wouldn’t hold your breath unless he runs for 2000 yards next year

VN Store

Back