'21 JUCO RB Tiyon Evans

What most of you do not understand is just how shallow USCe fans are. There are just a few who understand what is the real status of their program through introspection.

What most of you do not understand is just how shallow USCe fans are. There are just a few who understand what is the real status of their program through introspection.
I liked that they included Tennessee in their “should have beat” category. When you get beat by 20? Takes the SHOULD HAVE out of the equation!

I don't closely follow recruiting, why are we getting all of these top 2021 recruits while other big schools have signed no one?

I commented that it’s easier to recruit to Georgia/Florida than it is to USCjr while talking to a SC donor at a bar a while back and he looked at me like I had shot his dog. Also the guy was a racist *******

I’m as big (and long term) Vol fan as anybody on this board, but damn we can be an Arrogant lot, can’t we? I see that at least two of our recent commitments have previously committed elsewhere and then changed their minds, so let’s just remember it’s not final until the player signs.

I’m as big (and long term) Vol fan as anybody on this board, but damn we can be an Arrogant lot, can’t we? I see that at least two of our recent commitments have previously committed elsewhere and then changed their minds, so let’s just remember it’s not final until the player signs.
I agree, and I do worry about some of these guys jumping ship, but I trust Pruitt and the coaching staff. Also, if we have a good season then it will ease some of the worry.

Being happy immediately following great recruiting news is arrogance? Call me arrogant then. It's been less than a freaking week. We're allowed to be excited about good things. Go hang out on a Vandy board if you want to moan nonstop 24/7.

A lot of these kids just feel different to me this year. You don't commit early and start recruiting like crazy to get everyone to join you just to jump ship yourself. These guys are bought in. There will be a few decommits, I'm sure, but as far as top guys go, I am not worried about Brooks or Kamar at all. Maybe a little on Lewis, but that's probably just BVS.

K

Yes UT has 15 Alabama has 3, thats a huge difference.

Alright, let me take a step back then. What are you actually asking? Are you asking why Bama only has 3 commits? Cause if that's what you're asking, you should have asked that question. You said, "some big schools have signed no one." At this point, every school has signed no one. Players can't sign until December. If by sign you mean commit, then your quote doesn't stand up, because there aren't any big schools I'm seeing with zero commits.

Alright, let me take a step back then. What are you actually asking? Are you asking why Bama only has 3 commits? Cause if that's what you're asking, you should have asked that question. You said, "some big schools have signed no one." At this point, every school has signed no one. Players can't sign until December. If by sign you mean commit, then your quote doesn't stand up, because there aren't any big schools I'm seeing with zero commits.

Gee, never mind?

First of all an acknowledged mea culpa. I’m the target audience for every advertising campaign ever conceived. If you make it look good, only my wife can keep me from trying to get it. But that’s the trick...making it look good. All they had to do for this kid is show highlights where he’s leaving other athletes behind or holding balance when facing tacklers and displaying vision setting up blockers. Good job coaches and camera thingy guys! 🤜

No you're not as big a fan as anyone. Even moderate, or less than moderate fans, know how to enjoy the moment.

We're not being arrogant, we're being obnoxious...which we deserve to be...at least for now.

Gee, never mind?

Not sure why you're mad. You asked a reasonable question, and I gave a reasonable answer. You then explained to me that 15 and 3 are different numbers, so I gave you crap for that. If you wanted theories from the board on why we have way more commits than Bama, all you had to do was ask that question.

We're not celebrating their signing. We're celebrating their committing. Two different things. Two different celebrations. Right now it is great and wonderful that Tennessee is in the news with all these great players choosing us. You always lose some while adding others.

VN Store

Back