'21 JUCO RB Tiyon Evans

According to RTI, he's been extended an offer for the 2020 class. Might just signal that we've moved on from Zach Evans.

Reactions: ALLVOL 4LIFE
According to RTI, he's been extended an offer for the 2020 class. Might just signal that we've moved on from Zach Evans.
He's listed as a '21 prospect.. I love this guys film. He is fun to watch. A bowling ball with lots of quick and some speed..

Reactions: White Bread
He's fun to watch. Love to see him in Big Orange backfield. When he gets into the secondary, he kicks in the after burners and he's gone.

GO VOLS!!!!

The article they tweeted out yesterday says 2021. Did they say that this morning?

“I haven’t really been thinking about (visits) because of the situation,” Evans said, “but before this whole coronavirus deal I knew for sure I was going to go visit Tennessee. And go back to South Carolina again.”
“Me and Coach Graham, our relationship is strong,” Evans said. “Over this amount of time (during my recruitment), we’ve built a good, long relationship. Me and Coach Os, our relationship, he was a coach at JUCO, so our relationship is more about that.”
“Basically they’re just telling me that I can’t take a visit yet,” Evans said, “but they’re just filling me up on the stuff I would see on a visit.”

“I like everything I saw from Tennessee,” he added. “I love it. But I want to feel it myself, I want to go there (for a visit).”
g. ramey

He has the size we've been missing
source.gif

I watched every game of his high school career. He is a stud and had to take the JUCO route. The Gamecock s are the team to beat in his recruitment for sure. He did attend quite a few games there in the past few years. Let's hope their coaching uncertainty has some impact. My daughter was actually most athletic with Tiyon during their senior year. She is playing g D II golf at Anderson University We will be working him hard.

I watched every game of his high school career. He is a stud and had to take the JUCO route. The Gamecock s are the team to beat in his recruitment for sure. He did attend quite a few games there in the past few years. Let's hope their coaching uncertainty has some impact. My daughter was actually most athletic with Tiyon during their senior year. She is playing g D II golf at Anderson University We will be working him hard.
Great info. Reminds me of Sproles a bit. Really good vision, hard to bring down, and would be tough to find behind a big OL like we have. Would love to see us get him. Get to crootin brother

Reactions: T Dog
Keep us updated! This kid seems like the real deal with size and speed. Hope we can land him

VN Store

Back