'21 JUCO RB Tiyon Evans (Tennessee Commit)

Devo182

Sophia Cunningham's daddy
If he wasn’t the only one getting a bump. It’s just inconceivable to me that Rucker and Wash aren’t 4 stars. They committed to the wrong place
Still could be. There are usually like 370 or 380 blue chips. They just did the 247 today, so that leaves 130-140 more out there. Though I could see Washington needing a good senior year to get it first. That would be a huge rise for him. I think they'll both make it eventually.

INDEFENSE

I'm sure these sites love to see people get worked up over these rankings. We need to never mention them and see what happens. If CJP wants them then it's all good, to me these ratings are the same as we'd get from our rival sec teams. You know "we didn't want them anyway" or "we are in on better recruits".

VOLuptuousBOOMS

sjt18

Yeah. I watch some of the other guys' video and think, "Yeah, that's nice". Watched this guy's video and WOW!

Runs with power. Sticks his foot in the ground and breaks ankles with his cuts. Doesn't look that fast but still outruns everyone. Spits out of holes that don't even appear to be there. This is a guy I'm really excited about seeing run behind UT's improving OL.

Pacer92

Youneverknow
Yeah. I watch some of the other guys' video and think, "Yeah, that's nice". Watched this guy's video and WOW!

Runs with power. Sticks his foot in the ground and breaks ankles with his cuts. Doesn't look that fast but still outruns everyone. Spits out of holes that don't even appear to be there. This is a guy I'm really excited about seeing run behind UT's improving OL.
Agree...kid looks like he could be special, jmo. Quicker than fast, but plenty fast. Cutting ability at high speed is remarkable.

VN Store

Sponsors