'21 JUCO RB Tiyon Evans (Tennessee Commit)

butchna

Sit down and tell me all about it...way over there
What most of you do not understand is just how shallow USCe fans are. There are just a few who understand what is the real status of their program through introspection.
I liked that they included Tennessee in their “should have beat” category. When you get beat by 20? Takes the SHOULD HAVE out of the equation!

2xVol

What most of you do not understand is just how shallow USCe fans are. There are just a few who understand what is the real status of their program through introspection.
I commented that it’s easier to recruit to Georgia/Florida than it is to USCjr while talking to a SC donor at a bar a while back and he looked at me like I had shot his dog. Also the guy was a racist *******

Volinnooga

I’m as big (and long term) Vol fan as anybody on this board, but damn we can be an Arrogant lot, can’t we? I see that at least two of our recent commitments have previously committed elsewhere and then changed their minds, so let’s just remember it’s not final until the player signs.

TrippieRedd

I’m as big (and long term) Vol fan as anybody on this board, but damn we can be an Arrogant lot, can’t we? I see that at least two of our recent commitments have previously committed elsewhere and then changed their minds, so let’s just remember it’s not final until the player signs.
I agree, and I do worry about some of these guys jumping ship, but I trust Pruitt and the coaching staff. Also, if we have a good season then it will ease some of the worry.

MarcoVol

82E94F87-9E6B-4B46-A33A-D89D91F8102C.gif

Probably_in_Class

Being happy immediately following great recruiting news is arrogance? Call me arrogant then. It's been less than a freaking week. We're allowed to be excited about good things. Go hang out on a Vandy board if you want to moan nonstop 24/7.

Ryno14

A lot of these kids just feel different to me this year. You don't commit early and start recruiting like crazy to get everyone to join you just to jump ship yourself. These guys are bought in. There will be a few decommits, I'm sure, but as far as top guys go, I am not worried about Brooks or Kamar at all. Maybe a little on Lewis, but that's probably just BVS.

butchna

K

Probably_in_Class

Yes UT has 15 Alabama has 3, thats a huge difference.
Alright, let me take a step back then. What are you actually asking? Are you asking why Bama only has 3 commits? Cause if that's what you're asking, you should have asked that question. You said, "some big schools have signed no one." At this point, every school has signed no one. Players can't sign until December. If by sign you mean commit, then your quote doesn't stand up, because there aren't any big schools I'm seeing with zero commits.

IPleadInsanity

Alright, let me take a step back then. What are you actually asking? Are you asking why Bama only has 3 commits? Cause if that's what you're asking, you should have asked that question. You said, "some big schools have signed no one." At this point, every school has signed no one. Players can't sign until December. If by sign you mean commit, then your quote doesn't stand up, because there aren't any big schools I'm seeing with zero commits.
Gee, never mind?

butchna

First of all an acknowledged mea culpa. I’m the target audience for every advertising campaign ever conceived. If you make it look good, only my wife can keep me from trying to get it. But that’s the trick...making it look good. All they had to do for this kid is show highlights where he’s leaving other athletes behind or holding balance when facing tacklers and displaying vision setting up blockers. Good job coaches and camera thingy guys! 🤜

BaldBiker

I'm back and meaner than ever.
No you're not as big a fan as anyone. Even moderate, or less than moderate fans, know how to enjoy the moment.

We're not being arrogant, we're being obnoxious...which we deserve to be...at least for now.

SweetasSoda

Captain of the Cheerleaders
We're not celebrating their signing. We're celebrating their committing. Two different things. Two different celebrations. Right now it is great and wonderful that Tennessee is in the news with all these great players choosing us. You always lose some while adding others.

VN Store

Sponsors