'21 JUCO RB Tiyon Evans

I wish I knew how to put Muschamp's face on that GIF. I bet he lost his mind today🤣... bless his heart.
Vld0VGWHbPgTEyOsrU2dp1KCapaaqS.gif

If doing things they’ve never done before for a couple years out of impresses you and makes you think USCjr has a decent football, good on you. When you take out Ivy League schools, UT is top 10 winningest all time. South Carolina is in the 90s. Many spots behind Ole Miss, who is also a joke.

South Carolina doesn’t deserve to be spoken in the same sentence as Tennessee. The fact that you just made me do it makes me not like you very much.
Im really sorry our bromance didn’t work out for you. We had a good run.

As far as TN, you can live in the past all you want. Trust me, it was glorious, and I miss it dearly. But you are being quite dramatic throwing out overall records and acting like that really means a lot in present day cfb. I never said they unseated us as a top 10 all time wins team. That’s something you dreamed up all by yourself. If you look at the last 20 years of football, they have been relevant and had several solid seasons, and we have not. The fact that Muschump is moving them backwards, and undoing all this recent success is a welcome sight to me. I stand by my original statement and bid you good day sir.

Reactions: Volinnooga
This kid is no 3 ⭐️ unless his competition is terrible. His Senior year highlights running the ball was impressive. On one run he had like 9 defensive players within 5 yards completely hemmed in and got out of it and ran 30 yards for a touchdown. I still don’t know how he did it.

Last edited:
Reactions: T Dog
Im really sorry our bromance didn’t work out for you. We had a good run.

As far as TN, you can live in the past all you want. Trust me, it was glorious, and I miss it dearly. But you are being quite dramatic throwing out overall records and acting like that really means a lot in present day cfb. I never said they unseated us as a top 10 all time wins team. That’s something you dreamed up all by yourself. If you look at the last 20 years of football, they have been relevant and had several solid seasons, and we have not. The fact that Muschump is moving them backwards, and undoing all this recent success is a welcome sight to me. I stand by my original statement and bid you good day sir.

The last 20 years.... South Carolina.... has been relevant. You’re saying this sober?

Reactions: onevol74
FTR... South Carolina has had 3 10+ win seasons in, I think, school history. 2011-2013 those 3 in a row. You’re literally comparing UTs worst decade to them and they still only have those 3 seasons... all time... to toot a horn over.

Tennessee, again in our worst of times, has had (4) 10+ win seasons (01,03,04 & 07) in the last 20 years, (3) 9 win seasons and (3) 8 win seasons.

We went to Atlanta 13 years ago and 19 years ago. Sounds awful to say that out loud, but zero sounds way worse.

We also have finished in the top 25 at year end 8 times to their 6 times, AGAIN during our worst of times to their best of times.

C’mon dude. Get it together and don’t cuck yourself.

Last edited:
Lol...

-DelphCock
Posted on 5 hrs, , User Since 68 months ago, User Post Count: 3,445
  • 5 hrs
  • 68 months
"Vols Fans have invaded this BTW, they're incoming so be warned and hide your cousins"
Wait, mans just said they gig their own cousins?

And they say Clemson fans were the inbred ones

FTR... South Carolina has had 3 10+ win seasons in, I think, school history. 2011-2013 those 3 in a row. You’re literally comparing UTs worst decade to them and they still only have those 3 seasons... all time... to toot a horn over.

Tennessee, again in our worst of times, has had (4) 10+ win seasons (01,03,04 & 07) in the last 20 years, (3) 9 win seasons and (3) 8 win seasons.

We went to Atlanta 13 years ago and 19 years ago. Sounds awful to say that out loud, but zero sounds way worse.

We also have finished in the top 25 at year end 8 times to their 6 times, AGAIN during our worst of times to their best of times.

C’mon dude. Get it together and don’t cuck yourself.
Speaking of South Carolina, REALITY has hit them hard and fast 😂😂

I hate Jeremy Pruitt

uscE fans are even more pissed that he never visited us.... lol i be would upset too if I was them
Reading all those rival posts on boards and Twitter has been nice. Really glad it's their turn.

Allot of it reads like thousands of posts in here over the years.

So there'll be no sympathy found here.

GBO.

Reading all those rival posts on boards and Twitter has been nice. Really glad it's their turn.

Allot of it reads like thousands of posts in here over the years.

So there'll be no sympathy found here.

GBO.
Don’t let us get elite on the field because I’m going to be a SAVAGE to everyone not UT

“Tennessee really has been waiting on me,” Evans said. “That was my first offer. From the jump of recruiting, they knew that I was the guy that they wanted. Since they’ve been recruiting me, they’ve shown me that they really wanted me and stuff. It’s a lot of opportunity at Tennessee. It’s a dream come true for me. I’ve never had this kind of opportunity in my life honestly. With me building the relationship with the coaches, I just felt like that was the smart move.”

Living in South Carolina, and knowing the expectations were he was head to Columbia, Evans expected some blowback from fans on social media regarding his decision. He’s seen the comments and can only respond to them with a “SMH.” Evans felt he needed to go out of the state as a way of starting to rebuild his public image. “People are trying to make it like I’m trying to bash my home state,” Evans said. “They’ve just got to understand me by respecting my decision. I had to get away from South Carolina. There’s too much stuff I’ve gone through out there. It’s deeper than what I’m just talking about on the phone. It’s deeper than that. I’m not comfortable right now with explaining that stuff.”

Evans was one of the state’s top backs in 2018 and played in the Touchstone Energy Bowl North-South Game where he earned Offensive MVP honors for the South after rushing for 142 yards and catching one pass for 53 yards.

https://www.thestate.com/sports/col...ecruiting/phil-kornblut/article242414406.html

Stats @ Hartsville HS:

2015 (RB): 697 rushing yards & 10 TDs
2016 (RB): 166 carries for 2,247 yards & 28 TDs along with 18 receptions for 540 yards & 8 TDs...ran for 264 yards in 4A state championship game
2017 (RB): 143 carries for 2,076 yards & 28 TDs
2018 (QB): 126 carries for 1,477 yards & 25 TDs...69 of 117 passing for 1,345 & 13 TDs with 3 INTs

Averaged 13.3 yards per carry over his last 3 seasons, not too shabby.
Man those passing stats legit too 😁

Double pass

Last edited:
What happened to the text alerts ? I haven’t been gettin them either
We’re not sure. It seems there are quite a few not getting them. Freak messaged me Tuesday that he was digging to try to see what the problem is, but he has since kind of disappeared and not responded to me or many others’ mentions in our posts. @Freak, you ok, man? You working overtime to just keep the server up and running with all of these elite talents committing and booming going on in here?

Reactions: UT4LIFE86

VN Store

Back