'20 JUCO RB Jordan Ford

Teammate of Harrison Bailey through 2017; Marietta's starting RB in 2nd half of that season, rushing for 572 yards & 2 TDs on 84 carries (6.8 ypc). Transferred to Notre Dame HS for his senior year:

Jordan will be attending Garden City College as a member of the football team. He is the son of Glenn and Rachel Ford. He has been coached by Charles Fant of the Irish Football Team. Jordan played for the Irish Football Team for one season and played for Marietta High School in Atlanta for 3 seasons. Jordan made an immediate impact for the Irish as he gain 1,107 yards with an average of 12 yards per carry and accounted for 18 TD’s and had 42 tackles his senior year and had 1478 all-purpose yards. He was selected as the Division 2 East Region Player of the Year, the 2018 Best of Preps Team, and was named All State by the Tennessee Football Coaches Association.
Notre Dame High School Chattanooga

Was Garden City's 4th-string RB this year.

As long as we're seemingly tossing out RB offers all over the place, I like Lincoln Pare over this kid.

Last edited:
Is this the same Jordan Ford that used to be at Marietta a few years ago? I know he transferred away, but I wasnt sure where. He was pretty good, but was never someone I thought would play in the SEC.

Edit: I see that it was. He was a good player, but I just don't see him being an SEC RB. I think he transferred away when Vidal got to Marietta.

Reactions: Catbone
Glenn Ford is his dad, former UT RB?

Former def. back @ Georgia...

...Ford’s i-DareU program has taken off. Operating out of Atlanta, it has been rated the No. 1 training program in the country by ESPN and Rivals, with the numbers regarding the talent speaking for themselves. Twenty-two players who worked within the program signed with FBS schools in February 2017, with several other participants signing with smaller colleges.
https://www.ledger-enquirer.com/latest-news/article135062689.html

The obvious question to me is whether Jordan Ford is close friends with BJ Ojulari . If they are, this would maker sense

Wondering why we keep going after the tiny little running backs, we already have plenty of them on the roster. Give me a 6’1 215-225 stud with wheels would ya?

Wondering why we keep going after the tiny little running backs, we already have plenty of them on the roster. Give me a 6’1 215-225 stud with wheels would ya?
Keep up with recruiting better

Banks is coming back . One of the conditions of his return is ball security. Been carrying a lead filled football since dismissal.

I have no real insider knowledge here.

VN Store

Back