'21 JUCO OT Jordan Moko

This staff isn't going to stop recruiting. That means new offers will continue to go out no matter what we see our numbers as. With COVID being what it is, I think there will be some unique ways of getting prospects into the class even going above the 25 number for this year. This staff isn't the past two staffs. If they offer a guy, it isn't always because they lost out on a higher rated prospect. Many times, it's because they believe the new offer may be better than the current commit.

More to do with our current roster imo. No depth after the starters, about to lose 3 of them
Who are we for sure losing? I could see Trey and Cade. But, now, nobody HAS to leave and they appear the only 2 eligible guys good enough to choose to leave.

Kennedy has to get on with his life at some point?
And a free PhD could help with that 😁

But for real, he could be a huge help to a new QB in 2021. The center is like the brain and eyes of the OL and he would be like an extra coach out there. In fact, with his smarts, he could probably transition to a coaching role if he ever wanted to. Real cerebral dude.

And a free PhD could help with that 😁

But for real, he could be a huge help to a new QB in 2021. The center is like the brain and eyes of the OL and he would be like an extra coach out there. In fact, with his smarts, he could probably transition to a coaching role if he ever wanted to. Real cerebral dude.
I’ll be surprised if Kennedy doesn’t get a mid-late round draft spot. I’d take the the money and the two masters and bounce honestly.

Reactions: GojiraVol17
I think Pruitt is looking at this kid for D line. I stated earlier in this thread that this kid was likely a lock in rugby and locks have all the qualities you want in a D lineman.

The only semblance of blocking in rugby is rucking and it’s more of tossing guys out of the way than blocking. Every great lock I played with was an absolute savage and wanted to inflict pain on ball carriers and anyone coming through a ruck. They have to be absurdly strong since they drive scrums and be great jumpers too since they’re lifted on line outs. Locks are often your highest volume tacklers with endless motors. They’re also relied on for situational awareness since they have to disengage on scrums quick to help flankers with 8 man picks and anticipating opposition play calls/audibles on line outs.

This guy is your raw prototype to play the 1-4 tech.

Yoko Ono’s boy? I’m drinking hops and barley water from the Rocky Mountains so......... I’ll just leave this here.

VN Store

Back