'21 JUCO OT Jordan Moko

So how long before we stop freaking out when he offers a 3*?
Depends on what we mean by “we”. There’s always going to be some with razor blades handy. I excused Pruitt for taking leaps like George, because of the timetable he was working with. Turns out I could have shoved those excuses. There were some that didn’t hit but it wasn’t from lack of vetting.

Agreed! Probably has pretty good footwork from playing it as well. Most of those dudes have good footwork and leverage from being in the scrum.

His height means he was likely a second row too, but has probably gained a lot of weight since moving into football. Locks are by far some of the hardest dudes on the team. The locks I played with always had bad intentions during games.

View attachment 305047

Snow College offensive tackle Jordan Moko has many impressive qualities. A 19-year-old Australian import, Moko stands 6-foot-5 and carries his 320 pounds extremely well. He played rugby, throws a discus 201-feet, has strong numbers in the weight room and in Plyo training. He can walk on his hands, unusual for a large young man. Unlike some recent rugby athletes turned American football prospects, has more of a history of playing the game.

"My dream of playing big-time football started as a little boy here in Australia," said Moko. "I got my first set of pads at 11 hoping to be a receiver. After not being able to find a team to play for or a pathway in the sport, I went back to rugby and played for a number of years. I then got back into wanting to live my dream and play big-time football around last year in May, when [coach John Booker of the Brisbane Rhinos] came to Australia and told me that if I fully commit myself, I’ll be a top recruit and a first round draft pick."
Gifted Australian OT Jordan Moko holds seven offers

giphy.gif

Compare Smith’s tree trunk thighs / calfs vs Moko’s. Hips and downward Smith looks considerably stouter to me. JMO

That depends On who is giving report. Multiple reports it’s bama in lead or ga not us.
I was going by Chad Simmons’ recent report that was posted in the Mims thread:

This looks like it has turned into a Georgia vs. Tennessee battle for the No. 1 offensive tackle in the country. Mims has visited Knoxville at least three times and Athens twice over the last two months. Alabama was once the favorites, but the Crimson Tide are on the outside looking in, and Auburn is just trying to stay in the top three, but the Bulldogs and Vols are fighting hard for this one. He is set to commit on his birthday, Oct. 14, and he is expected to be back in Athens and Knoxville at least once more between now and then.

Prediction: Georgia“

This looks like it has turned into a Georgia vs. Tennessee battle for the No. 1 offensive tackle in the country. Mims has visited Knoxville at least three times and Athens twice over the last two months. Alabama was once the favorites, but the Crimson Tide are on the outside looking in, and Auburn is just trying to stay in the top three, but the Bulldogs and Vols are fighting hard for this one. He is set to commit on his birthday, Oct. 14, and he is expected to be back in Athens and Knoxville at least once more between now and then.

8D7E6695-20BD-452F-BA03-FF1C05E82A6B.gif

Reactions: T Dog and TrapVol

So what 70/30?

I think Chad is banking on Georgia because Mims is from there and it's a safe bet. However, he made it sound like UT and UGA are pretty even in his recruitment, at least for the moment. Also, Chad Simmons covers Georgia so he might be catering to them a bit.
I really hope he is just covering from them. Would be absolutely huge.

Reactions: TrapVol

VN Store

Back