'21 JUCO OT Jordan Moko

I wonder if he they could be looking at him for defense. He looks pretty atheletic if his size is accurate.

Last edited:
With our coaches, I ain't worried one bit. Its hilarious to watch the snowflakes doing snowflakes things.
Same. It’s always doom and gloom. Glad they’re not responsible for our team and day to day things. Can’t stand a defeatist mentality. Always storm clouds.

1599614594379.png

Snow College offensive tackle Jordan Moko has many impressive qualities. A 19-year-old Australian import, Moko stands 6-foot-5 and carries his 320 pounds extremely well. He played rugby, throws a discus 201-feet, has strong numbers in the weight room and in Plyo training. He can walk on his hands, unusual for a large young man. Unlike some recent rugby athletes turned American football prospects, has more of a history of playing the game.

"My dream of playing big-time football started as a little boy here in Australia," said Moko. "I got my first set of pads at 11 hoping to be a receiver. After not being able to find a team to play for or a pathway in the sport, I went back to rugby and played for a number of years. I then got back into wanting to live my dream and play big-time football around last year in May, when [coach John Booker of the Brisbane Rhinos] came to Australia and told me that if I fully commit myself, I’ll be a top recruit and a first round draft pick."

Gifted Australian OT Jordan Moko holds seven offers

I’d take His 3 year eligibility over Mims. Athletes at tackle the way he moves are NFL rare.

JUCO shouldn’t effect Mims as much as it would the lineman we took the last two seasons imo

VN Store

Back