'19 JUCO LB Lakia Henry (Former UT commit)

Banks to ILB likely would cause us to shift a LB spot to a RB or best available spot. I mean number wise it would make sense. In a perfect world I would still want Henry though as honestly I would like to change most of our Lb spots out for new kids over the current slow ass folk

Reactions: Billy Antrim
Banks to ILB likely would cause us to shift a LB spot to a RB or best available spot. I mean number wise it would make sense. In a perfect world I would still want Henry though as honestly I would like to change most of our Lb spots out for new kids over the current slow ass folk
Well and we want 4x4 lbs, so it can't hurt to have#'s at lb.

You also have JJ who will probably be moved to ILB.

Our LB corps will look totally different next year. We’ll be young but super athletic. Pappoe and Harrison may be our most athletic players pound for pound as soon as they step on campus.

Reactions: bpvol
Bama flipped Texas A&M ILB commit Christian Harris. A&M is very thin at ILB. They might make a run at Lakia Henry.

VN Store

Back