'19 JUCO LB Lakia Henry (Former UT commit)

I understand that people on this board like to be sarcastic and such...it's how we are and oftentimes it is funny. But there are also far too many pricks around. Sorry for trying to talk college football. I'll see myself out.
I was merely joking and wanted to bring out the OD ghost. Chillll VNers ain' that serious

I understand that people on this board like to be sarcastic and such...it's how we are and oftentimes it is funny. But there are also far too many pricks around. Sorry for trying to talk college football. I'll see myself out.
Lol....

Nah, when people continue to bump a Kamar Wilcoxson thread, I get ticked and I get that. But this was reasonable to bring up a past commit...also interesting to see him doing well. But nah, someone had to get sassy even though it's not like the forum is bumping this weekend. Just getting old all the guys with short man syndrome in here.

PiedlVg.gif

You do realize we dropped him for Henry T.. right? We weren’t getting both either way lol
I'm not sure that's true. It ended up working out, but Lakia decommitted about a full month before Henry T committed. I think we probably would've taken both.

Nah, when people continue to bump a Kamar Wilcoxson thread, I get ticked and I get that. But this was reasonable to bring up a past commit...also interesting to see him doing well. But nah, someone had to get sassy even though it's not like the forum is bumping this weekend. Just getting old all the guys with short man syndrome in here.

Pretty sure he was taking a shot at the diva that drove the Russell thread off the cliff, not you.

VN Store

Back