'19 JUCO DT Savion Williams (Tennessee signee)

He did not have a good work out at UGA this past weekend. The heat got to him. His words not mine; in a rather lengthy post visit interview. Doesn't mean he's not a really good player. The heat and humidity here in Georgia is ridiculous right now. Being a JUCO, he would have really had to have shown out to get a committable offer. Spots are getting tight, plus there's the whole Chis Hinton dynamic going on. Kirby is likely going to leave a DT spot open for him in case the relationship with Michigan and Harbaugh changes. Hinton is a take no matter what.
We really don't care because your bias is so obvious it's painful to read.

I think you seem more biased in this instance
I would recommend that you research a little of his posting history. I freely admit that I am very biased. I have no idea why Williams picked us and have no clue about how hard Georgia pursued him. Nor, do I care. We got him. I hope he turns into a first round NFL draft pick and helps us win a lot of games. I am also not over on a Georgia board gloating or otherwise disparaging their program. I freely disparage their program here because it is a TENNESSEE board. Can Grayson say the same? I don't believe that he can.

VN Store

Back