'19 JUCO DT Savion Williams (Tennessee signee)

Any news on this guy? Haven't seen him out there much. He my fav from the 2019 class. He looks the part and love his attitude. Once he committed he was all in. Loyal to the bone. You don't see that alot but I like it.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Any news on this guy? Haven't seen him out there much. He my fav from the 2019 class. He looks the part and love his attitude. Once he committed he was all in. Loyal to the bone. You don't see that alot but I like it.
Redshirting, strength training and developing. He’ll be important to us.

When Williams 1st committed, I though he was a 3 to play 3 guy since his JUCO stats are all 2018. He had no stats for 2017 .. yet UT lists him as a Junior instead of a RS Sophomore. He may have already redshirted his freshman year at JUCO. If so .. he may still have 2 more years left at UT after this year. UT could correct his class status in the future.

When Williams 1st committed, I though he was a 3 to play 3 guy since his JUCO stats are all 2018. He had no stats for 2017 .. yet UT lists him as a Junior instead of a RS Sophomore. He may have already redshirted his freshman year at JUCO. If so .. he may still have 2 more years left at UT after this year. UT could correct his class status in the future.
He has 2 mote years of eligibility, I believe.

Can I have 2 Motes please and preferably a Castle to go with them?

NFL%2019%20Bud%20Light%20Platinum%20Knight.png

VN Store

Back