'19 JUCO DT Savion Williams (Tennessee signee)

Looking forward to see this guy wrecking havoc in at the line of scrimmage and in the backfield.

If it weren’t for the other recruits we’d be talking about this guy a lot more. Open-side DE with crazy strafe-agility. Big need in this class as well.

Reactions: MADISONGAVOL
I’m excited to see what the staff can make of this guy. I didn’t realize he played so much DE. Hopefully the move inside will come naturally to him.

I’m excited to see what the staff can make of this guy. I didn’t realize he played so much DE. Hopefully the move inside will come naturally to him.
He will still play DE, he isn’t a one tackle. Probably will play at the same position Alexis Johnson does. Darrel Middleton will likely play at Kyle Phillips position. Neither are nose tackles imo

He will still play DE, he isn’t a one tackle. Probably will play at the same position Alexis Johnson does. Darrel Middleton will likely play at Kyle Phillips position. Neither are nose tackles imo
I wonder who will play nose tackle next year. Maybe they plan on getting Gooden beefed up a little more to play there.

I wonder who will play nose tackle next year. Maybe they plan on getting Gooden beefed up a little more to play there.
He’s plenty bulky enough. When he’s not in the doghouse, he’s part of the rotation. I see him starting next season with Savion rotating in on passing downs and Simmons getting reps.

VN Store

Back