‘23 JUCO DL Elijah Davis (uscjr commit)

I’m way out of the loop here so forgive me guys but could this be a Robert Nkemdiche type?
yeah. In the way that he can multiple positions on the DL.

He's from South Carolina.
That is another state like Missouri that is not well covered as far as the recruiting landscape.
Always good ball players in South Carolina.

He’s a troll

Are you kidding me?

I understood it that he is down to us and SC.... it wouldn't take much of a reach to assume that since he was there Saturday night at the game, and after our performance, he'd stay with SC... We didn't exactly do anything to help our stock with him...

Reactions: CJBlaze
I understood it that it's between us and SC... he was at the game... Not much of a reach to assume after our performance that he'd stay with SC... I don't exactly see where I mentioned anything about the playoffs...
Hobbs (5*) was at the UGA game and will be committing to us this Friday. Recruits don't have the same knee jerk reaction that fans do. If he commits to SC it won't be because of the game Saturday.

Hobbs (5*) was at the UGA game and will be committing to us this Friday. Recruits don't have the same knee jerk reaction that fans do. If he commits to SC it won't be because of the game Saturday.

It's been said he's 100% CB'd to SC, and the outcome probably solidified things... Hope I'm wrong, we need all the talent we can get up front and in the secondary... Maybe he will see how poorly we played and think he could contribute right away...

It's been said he's 100% CB'd to SC, and the outcome probably solidified things... Hope I'm wrong, we need all the talent we can get up front and in the secondary... Maybe he will see how poorly we played and think he could contribute right away...
That's what I'm saying. All crystal ball predictions are from SC insiders and from over 2 weeks before we played.

Reactions: HalfullVol

VN Store

Back