'19 JUCO DE Nick Figueroa

Should beat them next year since they lost their qb.
That would be a great start. The only way we start to consistently compete with the top teams is the start winning the basics games and then winning the recruiting trail.

We didn’t lose to Vandy because they had some elite QB. We lost because we had a bad defense. We win when we get better, not when their QB gets worse.
their QB was darn near perfect in the first half. thats impressive to do against air. he always played his best game against us.

their QB was darn near perfect in the first half. thats impressive to do against air. he always played his best game against us.

Oh, you're right. I'm just saying, it's not like he was lighting up the scoreboard all season. He took advantage of a bad defense and ripped us to shreds. I'll give credit where credit is due, and he played a heck of a game, but Tennessee should always dominate Vandy, regardless of how well the QB is playing. In my previous post, I was simply making the point that we must get better, not simply hope to beat Vandy next year because the QB is gone.

Oh, you're right. I'm just saying, it's not like he was lighting up the scoreboard all season. He took advantage of a bad defense and ripped us to shreds. I'll give credit where credit is due, and he played a heck of a game, but Tennessee should always dominate Vandy, regardless of how well the QB is playing. In my previous post, I was simply making the point that we must get better, not simply hope to beat Vandy next year because the QB is gone.
agreed. we semi corrected with Kentucky. Not sure why we couldn't carry that over to Vandy. but even under Fulmer Vandy was usually a tough win. or tougher than it should have been. I heard this year it was just depth, we had emptied our tank and had nothing left. Vandy definitely wanted that win more than we did.

It’s the same as last year. Maybe not losing to Vandy by 30 would help close these guys.

We lost to Vandy? By 30? Didn't know that..

Good of you to remind us like every other ****ing day........

VN Store

Back