'20 JUCO DE Jordan Davis (Mississippi State commit)

We are so far behind LSU, Bama, Florida (Damn!) and everyone else in the SEC in recruiting right now. Ninth? Please, no more news about 5.5 and 5.6 rated recruits on a thin bun. Where's the BEEF???

Reactions: BucksnortVol
We are so far behind LSU, Bama, Florida (Damn!) and everyone else in the SEC in recruiting right now. Ninth? Please, no more news about 5.5 and 5.6 rated recruits on a thin bun. Where's the BEEF???

giphy.gif

Bless his heart he don't get out much.

It's April/may. Judging by some of the new threads popping up if say it's premature to throw in the towel.

That said we have our work cut out for us... But it's way early.

Reactions: SweetasSoda

And bless HIS heart... he doesn't do much research on Rivals recruiting ratings...

2020 Team Rankings

Wow you really don't follow recruiting do you? You posting about our rankings in April/May in recruiting shows you don't really do football or recruiting. And let me help you get back to FF where you can feel comfortable with your silly posting. its that a way ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Reactions: HalfullVol

And bless HIS heart... he doesn't do much research on Rivals recruiting ratings...

2020 Team Rankings
Eh. 6 commits. If we're that far down with 18 then I'll worry

2020 Team Rankings

so many idiots, so little time

Wow you really don't follow recruiting do you? You posting about our rankings in April/May in recruiting shows you don't really do football or recruiting. And let me help you get back to FF where you can feel comfortable with your silly posting. its that a way ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
I follow recruiting constantly. I'm just impatient and can't stand seeing Florida's class ranked so high.

Reactions: BucksnortVol
People love worrying about dumb things. Davis was the same way as a HS recruit. He doesn’t do the whole media process

I follow recruiting constantly. I'm just impatient and can't stand seeing Florida's class ranked so high.
May 1st rankings are meaningless. Not sure why so many keep freaking out. "I'm not freaking out, I'm just bored." Well get another hobby in the spring because this is the slow time for recruiting. $100 says in 90 days from now we have 8+ new commits on our list.

A high ranking now is like leading lap 100 of a 500 lap race at Bristol.....

It don't mean much.....

May 1st rankings are meaningless. Not sure why so many keep freaking out. "I'm not freaking out, I'm just bored." Well get another hobby in the spring because this is the slow time for recruiting. $100 says in 90 days from now we have 8+ new commits on our list.

It was bad when Butch created momentum by padding the class with guys he knew he wouldn't sign. So obviously it must also be bad when Pruitt refuses to accept commitments from guys he doesn't expect to sign. It's science.

Giving this some more thought I should not have kicked the bee hive and stirred things up. It was well worth the wait to land Darnell Wright and Henry To'oto'o on the final National Signing Day in February. Some of you folks are just brutal. LOL.

Reactions: SmokinBob
Butch would have 20 by now and we would be ranked high but everyone else would have 10. Some just don’t have a clue.
well, there's a lot going on apparently, judging by all the new player threads popping up, and you start reading some of the comments, i think it's apparent the staff is out doing their thing.

i have no idea how this class ends up.

but some of those classes ranked ahead of ours are more than double the size. so at some point they'll start running out of room as their boards get shorter.

that could play in to our hands later.

who knows. we'll see. but yeah, i'm just not going to worry about it right now. but i totally get being anxious as you watch Clemson, GA, Bama, LSU etc....get these big time committments.....definite sense of "what about us?" going on....

well, there's a lot going on apparently, judging by all the new player threads popping up, and you start reading some of the comments, i think it's apparent the staff is out doing their thing.

i have no idea how this class ends up.

but some of those classes ranked ahead of ours are more than double the size. so at some point they'll start running out of room as their boards get shorter.

that could play in to our hands later.

who knows. we'll see. but yeah, i'm just not going to worry about it right now. but i totally get being anxious as you watch Clemson, GA, Bama, LSU etc....get these big time committments.....definite sense of "what about us?" going on....

I can see why though. Look at their season and look at ours. most kids love jumping on the bandwagons or winning teams. No so much when you didn't make it to a bowl. You got kids that catch the vision and see this staff how experienced they are and that they all know how to win but we need a good season this year. if we do I think you will see a whole a lot more high recruits jumping in.

VN Store

Back