'20 JUCO DE Jordan Davis (Mississippi State commit)

kamoshika

'20 JUCO DE Jordan Davis

6016406_f86797baf50c4999913ecda10edbd280.jpg

* 6-6, 240
* Southwind HS, Memphis

Jordan Davis, Southwind, Weak-Side Defensive End
https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/179822 - Jordan Davis
Junior Season 2016-17 - Jordan Davis highlights - Hudl

Was this kid even on our radar?
Alabama lands commitment from 2018 defensive end Jordan Davis | AL.com

Davis had no offers until performing well in drills at The Opening New Orleans last April, but Alabama was still just the 3rd program (after Memphis & Kentucky) to offer this under-the-radar prospect. He ended up with a terrible SPARQ score in New Orleans (50.7, including a 5.29 40 and 4.67 shuttle) but Tide coaches told him they "love the way he runs to the football".

Last edited:
But but but he's not even rated. UT is the only school that finds diamonds in the rough and offers them early. Satan must be slipping he will be out of there in another year with this kind of recruiting.

Reactions: 3 people
You're better then this.

Well, I purposely didn't follow proper protocol since he's already committed elsewhere and I figured a regular, bone fide profile might consternate some. But if the caterwauling gets too bad, I'll go back and do it up right. Of course, a mod will have to fix the title.

Reactions: 2 people
Well, I purposely didn't follow proper protocol since he's already committed elsewhere and I figured a regular, bone fide profile might consternate some. But if the caterwauling gets too bad, I'll go back and do it up right. Of course, a mod will have to fix the title.

If you go back and change it, could you bold a lot of words...use an overly large font...put multiple pictures (meticulously labeled as to whether a helmet is being worn or not)...and have at least 6 links with an explanation of what each link is for?

For best results, it should take up at minimum a full screens worth of space.

Reactions: 8 people
Well, no offer from UT nor no individual recruit thread for this kid so we must have taken a look at him & passed on him.

Obviously he has some skills or Bama wouldn't have already grabbed him. However, we all know what Nick Saban can do for any recruit.

Yeah why don't our coaches just follow Bama and offer everyone they offer? It's genius.

Seriously though you guys need to relax. He's under the radar for a reason, and we aren't going to identify every single good under the radar player, even the ones instate. Plus CBJ highly values speed in recruits and that 40 time isn't going to cut it.

Edit: also who said he would be any good? If this was a Tenn commit you guys would just b*tch and moan about getting low ranked guys and saying "with these recruits were never gonna compete with Bama look at all their 4/5*!!!!!! 3 Star U!!!!"

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 people
Yeah why don't our coaches just follow Bama and offer everyone they offer? It's genius.

Seriously though you guys need to relax. He's under the radar for a reason, and we aren't going to identify every single good under the radar player, even the ones instate. Plus CBJ highly values speed in recruits and that 40 time isn't going to cut it.

Edit: also who said he would be any good? If this was a Tenn commit you guys would just b*tch and moan about getting low ranked guys and saying "with these recruits were never gonna compete with Bama look at all their 4/5*!!!!!! 3 Star U!!!!"

Eerm....uhhh....No one has complained. Even jbr82 was being cool and relaxed and we all know he's an ass. :)

read subject...read posts...so funny...almost peed my pants...you people...yeah you...:)

GO VOLS...BEAT HUSKERS!

Bama probably doesn't even want him. They just know that by offering others will come rushing in and probably end up fight for him. Then they'll laugh their asses off when we fight like hell to get him to flip.

But but but he's not even rated. UT is the only school that finds diamonds in the rough and offers them early. Satan must be slipping he will be out of there in another year with this kind of recruiting.

Saban doesn't take as many so called diamonds in rough tho

Eerm....uhhh....No one has complained. Even jbr82 was being cool and relaxed and we all know he's an ass. :)

Hey now lol

I have differ opinions doesn't make me a butt....and they aren't rosy. Im not here to tickle ears...or eyes :)

If the program is mediocre and I have no faith.....that's my expression. I can only trust my eyes from what I've seen.

We cool tho :)

Boy, this is really going to ruin the usual suspects' narrative.

If the kid committed to UT, you know their ilk would be blasting CBJ right now.

Reactions: 1 person

How do you know his offer is even commitable? Also, unless he gets to a high 4*, he will likely be recruited over. Saban usually gets the straight up diamonds. Not players he "hopes" will become diamonds.

Reactions: 1 person
LSU offered yesterday. Now has offers from Bama (committed), LSU, Ole Miss, KY, and Memphis.

VN Store

Back