'20 JUCO DE Jordan Davis (Mississippi State commit)

Yeah why don't our coaches just follow Bama and offer everyone they offer? It's genius.

Seriously though you guys need to relax. He's under the radar for a reason, and we aren't going to identify every single good under the radar player, even the ones instate. Plus CBJ highly values speed in recruits and that 40 time isn't going to cut it.

Edit: also who said he would be any good? If this was a Tenn commit you guys would just b*tch and moan about getting low ranked guys and saying "with these recruits were never gonna compete with Bama look at all their 4/5*!!!!!! 3 Star U!!!!"

Lol

Reactions: feathersax
Vol_14: “Edit: also who said he would be any good? If this was a Tenn commit you guys would just b*tch and moan about getting low ranked guys and saying "with these recruits were never gonna compete with Bama look at all their 4/5*!!!!!! 3 Star U!!!!"”

Let me help you here.....He was one of Bama’s first priorities and got a commitment from him when he was still under the radar. He later camped at Tennessee last summer. He shocked the coaching staff (Hoke, Shoop, Stripling and Jones) with how fast and explosive he was. He dominated the camp, and was basically unblockable.. After a short period of time, they stopped him from doing drills and took him aside. Coaches said “we’ve seen enough,” and immediately offered him.. The young man loved Tennesee and wanted to commit...when he got home his mom told him that he was going to honor and keep his commitment to Bama......

Last edited:
He's not signing anything until next year, right?
Unless Fulmer and Pruitt could figure out some kind of way to get him here over the summer. I know Kamara (Bama—>juco—>UT) only played one year at juco, and if I’m not mistaken PWill did the same (UT—>juco—>CSU) but they also both were at D1 schools before juco. I don’t know the deets of Jordan Davis’s situation. If somehow he were here next year I’d imagine he would fill in nicely for Kyle Phillips.

Unless Fulmer and Pruitt could figure out some kind of way to get him here over the summer. I know Kamara (Bama—>juco—>UT) only played one year at juco, and if I’m not mistaken PWill did the same (UT—>juco—>CSU) but they also both were at D1 schools before juco. I don’t know the deets of Jordan Davis’s situation. If somehow he were here next year I’d imagine he would fill in nicely for Kyle Phillips.
Those guys were full qualifiers out of HS so different situation.

I’m thinking OLB.

i say if you can find a path to get him next fall.........

BsfV.gif

VN Store

Back