'22 JUCO DB Desmond Williams (Tennessee signee)

Well yeah that’s the obvious. I know there are a ton of 3 stars become successful but the level of success among higher rated players is more likely. I mean, missouri is ahead of us for crying out loud.

If it’s obvious then why bitch about it? We also have better coaching than Mizzou and it’s not close. Atleast let it play out?

Why? It keeps getting better and better. We’ve got some pretty good players coming in.
I’m not really seeing better and better but okay. I’m saying we are falling behind compared to other teams. There aren’t 20 diamonds in the rough. There is a reason big time players aren’t being more serious, not sure if it’s because of the investigation or what, especially after the season we had defying the odds.

Reactions: Rylee_Vol18
I’m not really seeing better and better but okay. I’m saying we are falling behind compared to other teams. There aren’t 20 diamonds in the rough. There is a reason big time players aren’t being more serious, not sure if it’s because of the investigation or what, especially after the season we had defying the odds.
you also haven’t evaluated them like the staff has wtf? So how would you know?

Zach Arnett (who had a wayyy better defense than we did) and Tim Banks wanted him but Grudenator says hes no good bc he doesn’t have a rating yet Lmaoo clown stuff.
And it’s a Mississippi raised player? Doesn’t that raise questions dude?

Hopefully he works out. This class has me worried though.

It is what it is this year, man. You can tell from recruit comments that we were (and to some extent still are) being hamstrung by the NCAA cloud. By all accounts, we’re off to a much better start for ‘23.

If you’re sincerely worried, I would take some heart in the fact that our staff identified several kids early who blew up their senior year. And that we saw real player development this season.

VN Store

Back