'22 JUCO CB Zah Frazier

We'll see if we hear anything different, but given that Tennessee didn't pursue Frazier — and wasn't heavily involved with him at all over the final several weeks before Early Signing Day — I would be a little surprised if the Vols reversed course now. But you never say never in recruiting
-Callahan

There is probably something off field here. You don’t really go from per ky media a plug and play starter at sec school to a UTSA road runner at group of 5 by choice

I am not saying we need to sign this guy, but I am a bit confused by the lack of prioritizing help in the secondary. I do not feel confident in anybody returning next year. I do believe they can develop and be better, but I would like to add some talent to that position group. Our secondary was a glaring weakness all season.

We also need some help at LB. I am hopeful we see the impact of a healthy Mitchell and improved Jeremy Banks next season.

Reactions: CJBlaze
We also believe that Tennessee and some other schools are looking into why Coffeyville Community College defensive back Zah Frazier is not going to Kentucky. Tennessee didn’t pursue Frazier hard in the fall as there were other JUCO defensive backs ahead of him on their board, but the Vols didn’t land Marquis Gilbert or Keionte Scott and came up short at the defensive back position. Could they pursue Frazier? Maybe depending on why he’s not going to Kentucky.
-VQ

VN Store

Back