'21 JUCO CB Roterius Torrence (Auburn transfer)

I’m one of the biggest homers on this site, but if you’re excited about a commitment from an unranked JUCO who’s only other offers were Utah State and ECU, then you’re simply a cheerleader for the team.

I’m quite content being a cheerleader for the team!

Go Vols!

I’m one of the biggest homers on this site, but if you’re excited about a commitment from an unranked JUCO who’s only other offers were Utah State and ECU, then you’re simply a cheerleader for the team.
Sooooo do you think he is worse than what we have? I mean cheerleader or not after watching the Orange and White game getting a guy like this definitely helps.

418d4af258f388716a715b45935c5cd0.gif

... This is the type of prospect that Martinez has a track record of doing good things with.

Not arguing with you but I'm curious if you know if these programs playing in the spring are getting a fair evaluation from the recruiting services? Here in California, there are high schools playing a 6-7 game spring schedule and I also wonder if some of those seniors are missing out on college scholarships? In normal years some of these players would have had an amazing senior year and been rated highly by the services. Unfortunately signing day passed before they had a chance to play their last year. Hutchinson doesn't even play their final game until June 5. Again I'm not arguing with your assessment but wondering if the recruits that are playing spring ball are even getting a fair rating?

Did you watch any of his hudl? Do you think that just maybe there’s more to the story as to why he’s flying under the radar with tape like that? I think our staff knows something we don’t about the situation

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain

No you aren’t one of the biggest homers. A cheerleader for the team? What kind of sophomoric crap is that? So if someone is excited about a TN commit, they are just a cheerleader?

Get a new gimmick Karen.

Did you watch any of his hudl? Do you think that just maybe there’s more to the story as to why he’s flying under the radar with tape like that? I think our staff knows something we don’t about the situation

Film does look good. And Hutch has produced some good talent.

Last edited:
Reactions: ACvol3
Hey if he can give some quality minutes and play some press coverage, come on dude welcome to UT. I don't understand the negativity with kids who want to come and play. Win or lose I'll take kids who want to be here and play hard.

If you are excited, you must be this. Wow, really. Been coaching HS Defensive Backs for over 30 years, and doesn't mean I'm right but his length, his fundamentals, and his ball skills are definitely things to get excited about. If that makes me a cheerleader, get me some pom poms and a short skirt.

VN Store

Back