'21 JUCO CB Kamal Hadden (Tennessee commit)

First Chance U curse broken when they dump you. Independence CC is a stout program under the new guy.

Independence (Kans.) Community College cornerback Kamal Hadden, who prepped at River Rouge (Mich.), has drawn four offers now with his 6-foot-2 frame and length. Arkansas, Tennessee, Houston and Akron have offered.

"It really means a lot, but it's just God," he said. "I prayed and with all that I've been through, I knew if I just worked and kept praying I would win. My brother had a big purpose as well he got sentenced to many years in prison and that made me just go even harder."

"I’ve been in contact with Arkansas since the offer, just checking up on me and stuff like that," he said. "Really what I know about Arkansas is that they are trying to change the culture and they feel I can help do that. They have had a rough couple years but they are bringing in new staff and trying to change the name around and I can see it happening."

With Tennessee, Hadden is still working to learn more about the program. "Tennessee has shown a lot of love and I’ve been in contact with them as well," he said. "I know about the love Tennessee has with their fans, and outside of football, they have told me a little about the school and stuff like that. I feel the love from Tennessee."

"I’ve been in contact with Auburn and Oklahoma as well as Memphis," he said. "A couple more schools been on me since heating up and right now I currently have no visits planned but I do plan on visiting some places soon as I can."

Hadden has one more fall with Independence then can enroll at the school of his choice. He was committed to Central Michigan in high school.

What in the world is going on at Auburn? I know this is the pot calling the kettle black my goodness.

Reactions: Pacer92
What in the world is going on at Auburn? I know this is the pot calling the kettle black my goodness.
I think there's is worse, because there's seem to be people that spent all of spring practice with the new coaching staff. I think all of ours were before the new coaches really even got here or disciplinary reasons.

Reactions: ACvol3 and sjt18
I think there's is worse, because there's seem to be people that spent all of spring practice with the new coaching staff. I think all of ours were before the new coaches really even got here or disciplinary reasons.
...and ineligible.

Reactions: VAVol85
Looks like the last staff offered too:

4649630.png

February 03, 2020: Offer

Tennessee Volunteers offer Kamal Hadden

Reactions: Smokey19rt

VN Store

Back