'19 JUCO CB Elijah Blades (A&M commit) Now in portal

Waiting for Marker and Caleb on this one.

This is the guy my friend was talking about... the recruiting work that went into this one was impressive.... we came in and shut sh!$ down in his recruitment... great get... unfortunately I believe huff gets processed... I believe we might be done at DB. Hill, Blades, Burrell, and Fields. These were the top guys on the board FYI.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 people
This is the guy my friend was talking about... the recruiting work that went into this one was impressive.... we came in and shut sh!$ down in his recruitment... great get... unfortunately I believe huff gets processed... I believe we might be done at DB. Hill, Blades, Burrell, and Fields. These were the top guys on the board FYI.

How does Huff get “processed” before he even commits? Or are you saying he’s a silent?

Any thoughts on timeline?

Great googly moogly!

Reactions: 2 people
How does Huff get “processed” before he even commits? Or are you saying he’s a silent?

Yea NRP said it he didn’t commit fast enough so he is odd man out... but marker said 5 DB’s so maybe he didn’t or we have bush. Which I think it’s the latter.

I see Beasley getting a look there. Crouch will definitely get a look. But there’s 2 things about rb recruiting this year. 1) it’s not a huge need for us this cycle and 2) it’s a very down year for running backs and next year is much better.

And people who have heard no such inclination from the staff. I wish somebody who parts ways with their $10 a month would ask about this sort of thing.

It’s been discussed. Strangely enough different opinions exist when you pay.

VN Store

Back