'19 JUCO CB Elijah Blades (A&M commit) Now in portal

The ability ability to get out of JUCO and less academic requirements won out over a desire to play in the SEC. TN felt like playing in the SEC carried more weight.
-Price

Reactions: 2 people
I don't remember who, but someone posted a few weeks ago that Oregon was the team to beat because there is a coach on staff there that has a prior relationship with Blades. It's always good to balance the good with the bad.

Edit: It was LA Vol who said it. And he got accused recently for just regurgitating info from VQ. He knows his stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 people
Someone also said Oregon got stopped in their tracks and we wrapped this one up

It's recruiting. People got to quit hanging on to every prediction/insider. Things change.

On this board, people want to hear the positive and dismiss the negative. LA's post about Oregon is on the second page, and he nailed it.

Reactions: 2 people
Tennessee definitely has a shot - he went to Knoxville last month on an unofficial visit - but I haven’t heard that the Vols are the clear favorites or anything. Most of the buzz lately has pointed to Oregon maybe being the team to beat, although the latest I’ve heard suggests Tennessee still is very much in it. I also haven’t heard that a decision is imminent or anything like that, but I suppose anything is possible.
Callahan

Does Blades make it through admissions is the big question. LSU and UF didn't push because of it. Legit first round skill set. Ducks mod put in his CB after speaking with him recently. Seems pretty confident Ore is the pick.
these are the two most accurate posts from what i can tell.:thumbsup:

i guess if he could have gotten thru admissions, we probably would have been the pick, he couldn't, so he goes to Oregon.

You win some,you lose some,but live to fight another day.Still plenty of talented corners out there and others that will emerge.

Reactions: 1 person
If this makes way for Fields' spot, I'm good with taking a 4star freshman instead of a 4star JUCO. I'll take that deal.

It's recruiting. People got to quit hanging on to every prediction/insider. Things change.

On this board, people want to hear the positive and dismiss the negative. LA's post about Oregon is on the second page, and he nailed it.

LA is legit. This I know.

Most are FOS but some aren't. The truth is kids lie and change their minds. It's really that simple.

True, but some of our guys seem to come in after a Callahan CB or a Price comment or something and act like they have had this insider knowledge. “I wasn’t going to say anything, but this guys a silent...” I’m on to their game. It’s fake news.

The only legit insider was that turtle guy who told us Tee was going to Clemson. And he just happened to be an Uber driver haha

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back