• We've had an issue with our name servers today that may be affecting a number of users from accessing the site.

'21 JUCO CB Dejahn Warren (JSU commit)

Let’s not act like he wasn’t processed... you don’t leave UGA for JSU.
Apparently it’s a grades issue. UGA absolutely needed him and would’ve taken him if he had the grades. UGA is likely to lose their top 3 corners to the draft in Stokes, Campbell, and Daniels.

Reactions: KPT_VFL
Apparently it’s a grades issue. UGA absolutely needed him and would’ve taken him if he had the grades. UGA is likely to lose their top 3 corners to the draft in Stokes, Campbell, and Daniels.
He’s been described as plug-n-play. It may be grades but apparently Deion has pitched coaching him personally. JSU may be a scary program on that level. Their OC jumped from GA high school football but by all accounts is detail oriented and pretty good. Still a tough transition. I’m guessing he knew Deion from camp circuits though

Reactions: Atlanta917
He’s been described as plug-n-play. It may be grades but apparently Deion has pitched coaching him personally. JSU may be a scary program on that level. Their OC jumped from GA high school football but by all accounts is detail oriented and pretty good. Still a tough transition. I’m guessing he knew Deion from camp circuits though
Possibly could’ve been a Deion pull, was just saying what I’ve read. Either way it’s a loss for UGA. Kid was talented and UGA is losing multiple starting corners. Not a good look to have multiple freshman starting corners, redshirt or not, when your opener is Clemson next year.

VN Store

Back