'20 JUCO CB Art Green

So I really like this pickup for Tennessee. At first glance, the film is solid. Ball skills stand out. Size is hard to pinpoint and speed is deceptive. But he plays the ball in the air really well. He accelerates on a dig that shows some finishing ability and he plays the backshoulder fade really well which is hard to do. There's not really any tackling on the film I watched so that would be an unknown for me along with size and speed at first watch.

Upon further review, I'm told he's legit 6-1, 200+ pounds with long arms. He's also a former high school wide receiver which speaks to his ball skills. He also ran track in HS and posted a very respectable 11.04 in the 100, a really solid time for a big athlete. He was a good hoops player in HS too and shows some athleticism there.

Check this out:

We're going to start him off with a 90 grade in our JuCo rankings. I thought the film warranted a high 3star rating but I think his profile presents 4star level upside.

- Barton Simmons, 247

source.gif

Then you would be the opposite of that...why?
I'm a big fan of Alontae and he had a great first year. It still doesn't change the fact that safety may be his best position in the near future. Can you honestly say he wasn't picked on the past three times we seen him play, including the spring game?

I'm a big fan of Alontae and he had a great first year. It still doesn't change the fact that safety may be his best position in the near future. Can you honestly say he wasn't picked on the past three times we seen him play, including the spring game?
Both he and Thompson and who you got were. I don’t see him at safety.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL

VN Store

Back