'20 JUCO ATH Kundarrius Taylor

Be interested to see what his 40 is. Looks powerful on film but not super fast.
Yea......I’m beating a dead horse here, but speed is a must have on this team. It’s the one thing that UT doesn’t have. Lots of people on VN talk about catch radius, hands, routes ( all very important) but ya need a few that can just run away from people. JMO

Reactions: LittleVol
I spoke with Brandon Drumm of our Oklahoma site about the prediction. He said Taylor seemed to be high on Tennessee before he committed to Oklahoma, and with Taylor being a Tennessee native, his thought was that the Vols might be the team to beat now.

Taylor is a former standout at Ridgeway High School in Memphis, Tenn., and a current juco teammate of Vols LB/DE commitment Jordan Davis. Tennessee's previous staff also offered Taylor while he was at Ridgeway but never was able to get him on campus. When I spoke with Taylor a few months ago, shortly after he learned of his offer from the Vols' current staff, he seemed to be a bit concerned about Tennessee being too close to home — which obviously is a rare concern for a Memphis native when it comes to Tennessee and reflects that he never has visited the Vols. But he also said he would visit Tennessee at some point, so he had at least a little bit of interest even then. It just seemed like the Vols had some ground to make up.

We'll try to catch up with him soon and see where things stand. I don't expect Taylor to get out and go on any visits until this summer, probably, but I'm sure he's someone the Vols would like to get on campus.
Callahan

Wow good get for Memphis... Woulda been nice to have a big JUCO WR like that next year

VN Store

Back